Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what is going on with Croydon Profiles ?  (Read 2971 times)

Offline Londonpunter30

What the fuck is going on down in Croydon at the moment.  Seems every day there are 3 to 4 new profiles appearing, all of pretty fit young girls.  I suspect they are mainly fake as a lot seem to disappear a few days later and they repeat appear time and time again. 

It's not really a hot bed of punting so doubt there are that many girls really working there.  Has Sergie gone mad for Croydon at the moment ?

Offline pumps

Offline jayuk_73

talking of Croydon, anyone seen this girl ?  some good reviews - thinking of quicky shared shower / cum on body. Thx

Viky 19 (EE) - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:13:49 pm by jayuk_73 »

Dick4snowqueens

Thts the standard in Croydon I guess  :bomb:

Offline Londonpunter30

talking of Croydon, anyone seen this girl ?  some good reviews - thinking of quicky shared shower / cum on body. Thx

For a girl like that you could just pull someone on a night out in Croydon

onlylatina

For a girl like that you could just pull someone on a night out in Croydon

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: its so true why pay for that 

Offline pumps

Desperate times Jay

Offline jayuk_73

I'm not attracted to the rest, but top half is OK, young and says she does b2b, shower together & cob / cof.
Maybe my first TOFTT .......

Offline pumps

I'm not attracted to the rest, but top half is OK, young and says she does b2b, shower together & cob / cof.
Maybe my first TOFTT .......

Clothed she looks okay actually, but undressed I'm not so sure.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her rates are far too cheap aswell.

Offline jayuk_73

agreed, but local-ish as cannot get to 1st choice currently (lola-belle) and better finish than standard HE massage elsewhere
I'll sleep on it ........ looking at Thursday

Offline pumps

agreed, but local-ish as cannot get to 1st choice currently (lola-belle) and better finish than standard HE massage elsewhere

Do it!  Don't forget to break your duck and write a review!!!

iamharish

hey,

am new here. Any idea on her rates and location?planning to go this friday

vw

hey,

am new here. Any idea on her rates and location?planning to go this friday
Click the link in the post above.  The rates, pictures etc are all there. Welcome Iam

iamharish

Thanks virtual. Planning to go tomorrow. Will write down my experience later

onevote1

Clothed she looks okay actually, but undressed I'm not so sure.

Her rates are far too cheap aswell.

Hi dude, she is on Sutherland rd quite near waddon marsh tramlink, there's a chicken shop on the corner, it's also on 264 bus route

These photos must have been taken long ago, she seems in a bad way, her skin even under tons of make up is bad and she has spots a sore under her lip that a ton of make up can't hide. her tummy sticks out so far and she has marks and scratches on her arms. inside the property is grim, I just told her I wasn't staying, also she wanted to communicate in a whisper, why were the walls paper thin. it was a sad grim sight, she is a shell of the girl in the photo.

As in the Croydon area I went to see this girl below also, sadly photos seem 10 to 15 years old though it is same girl so again I just told her I wasn't staying, she is opposite the petrol station that is right next door to Crystal Palace football club, so it was quick and easy to check out.

External Link/Members Only

went to croydon to do some shopping but had quite a bit of cash burning a hole in my pocket so went to place in south croydon, it's on high street south croydon in Boswell house 07405603731 and i saw a tall curvy Latina with stunning high bubble butt cheeks and long curvy legs with jet black long hair and high heels, 60 for half hour 120 an hour I just fucked her brains out doggie style yet she took it all and got into it, so turns out for all her young innocence she was a little slut. she wears a band in her hair which she's happy to remove, a hidden gem, trouble I suppose is different girls work there so probably hit and miss. 

Offline pumps

Hi dude, she is on Sutherland rd quite near waddon marsh tramlink, there's a chicken shop on the corner, it's also on 264 bus route

These photos must have been taken long ago, she seems in a bad way, her skin even under tons of make up is bad and she has spots a sore under her lip that a ton of make up can't hide. her tummy sticks out so far and she has marks and scratches on her arms. inside the property is grim, I just told her I wasn't staying, also she wanted to communicate in a whisper, why were the walls paper thin. it was a sad grim sight, she is a shell of the girl in the photo.

As in the Croydon area I went to see this girl below also, sadly photos seem 10 to 15 years old though it is same girl so again I just told her I wasn't staying, she is opposite the petrol station that is right next door to Crystal Palace football club, so it was quick and easy to check out.

went to croydon to do some shopping but had quite a bit of cash burning a hole in my pocket so went to place in south croydon, it's on high street south croydon in Boswell house 07405603731 and i saw a tall curvy Latina with stunning high bubble butt cheeks and long curvy legs with jet black long hair and high heels, 60 for half hour 120 an hour I just fucked her brains out doggie style yet she took it all and got into it, so turns out for all her young innocence she was a little slut. she wears a band in her hair which she's happy to remove, a hidden gem, trouble I suppose is different girls work there so probably hit and miss.

Good feedback on that fattie, sounded like a horror show...!!

Shame about the second girl being so old, I've been to that house opposite the petrol station it has very steep staircases right?

As for the Latina, More info required like name, website?  She sounds like someone I may of previously fucked..

Offline pumps

As for the Latina, More info required like name, website?  She sounds like someone I may of previously fucked..

her?

onlylatina

She looks all right have you ever paid her a visit pumps or has any one else seen her before?

If so I would like know if she looks like her photos and if she has a decent ass I hate flat ass :angry:

Thank you 

Offline pumps

She looks all right have you ever paid her a visit pumps or has any one else seen her before?

If so I would like know if she looks like her photos and if she has a decent ass I hate flat ass :angry:

Thank you

Going by her build it'll be a silicone ass.

Also I never bothered to see the girl I linked to, because something about the face shot didn't sit right with me...

I'd need to see some non airbrushed pics tbh, I don't trust these latin places much anymore

onlylatina

Going by her build it'll be a silicone ass.

Also I never bothered to see the girl I linked to, because something about the face shot didn't sit right with me...

I'd need to see some non airbrushed pics tbh, I don't trust these latin places much anymore

I hope this verification image can help you its from her A/W profile :https://www.adultwork.com/3110649 or External Link/Members Only

To me she still looks pretty decent but I would like to know if her body is intact
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 09:57:04 pm by onlylatina »

Offline pumps

I hope this verification image can help you its from her A/W profile :https://www.adultwork.com/3110649 or External Link/Members Only

To me she still looks pretty decent but I would like to know if her body is intact

Thanks for that.

onlylatina

Its okay keep me updated  :hi: if you do decide to proceed

Offline pumps

Its okay keep me updated  :hi: if you do decide to proceed

Nah, I certainly will not be seeing...

:hi:

Deviant

Croydon is the cesspool of London punting. I am kind of local and the results you get when you include Croydon in a search are so disappointing. I search either on Bromley or Wimbledon now so that I get a better mix of nationalities and not just the pimped Romanians at £60 an hour who offer bareback and a miserable attitude. Some of those women are beyond ugly. I would not even touch them with beer goggles and free sex. It used to be good for meeting Polish and Hungarian girls in hotels close to the centre of Croydon. Now it is all north of Croydon in shabby hotels or bedsits.

Offline pumps

It used to be good for meeting Polish and Hungarian girls in hotels close to the centre of Croydon. Now it is all north of Croydon in shabby hotels or bedsits.

This is true, Now they all stop over in harrow etc

Deviant

Too right. The good looking Poles and Hungarians are North and West London now. Some of them venture as far south as Clapham and Tooting but they now avoid Croydon and its hordes of Romanian pimps working 4-5 girls out of a single property. You talk to any semi decent girl in Croydon and they tell you that the guys visiting are all hard up transient labourers who quite often will try to rob them of possessions and money. Only the real hideous women are left now. Not offering bareback is the exception.

Offline pumps

Too right. The good looking Poles and Hungarians are North and West London now. Some of them venture as far south as Clapham and Tooting but they now avoid Croydon and its hordes of Romanian pimps working 4-5 girls out of a single property. You talk to any semi decent girl in Croydon and they tell you that the guys visiting are all hard up transient labourers who quite often will try to rob them of possessions and money. Only the real hideous women are left now. Not offering bareback is the exception.

Indeed I used to have quite a few favourite Hungarians and Poles in croydon up until 2012, After that it became a ghost town...Along with the rest of the SW/SE.

Which probably co-insides with most of the girls native country's picking up after the recession, As I remember there being ALOT more European prossies in general up until that date.
And as for what was left you believe it's been spoilt by hard up transient labourers? This type of individual must be all over London..... I just assumed there was more money/punters north of the river