Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle Harold  (Read 1543 times)

David Larry

Anyone know of any WG's that have that tidy chavvy look, like Lola (Danielle Harold) from Eastenders? She's got SUCH an amazing arse!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yohan Kebab 2

Scarlett north east on aw bit of a chav with a very tidy ass in my view

David Larry

Offline Yuppie

I think she looks very similar. New to the scene too
External Link/Members Only

David Larry

I think she looks very similar. New to the scene too
External Link/Members Only

She is absolutely tremendous, need to book this very fine lady ASAP

David Larry

If she opened the door to me looking like DH above, I've shoot my load on the spot. If I'm being honest, I'd rather be greeted by a WG in clothing as, to me, seeing someone already half naked takes away the "mystery" of what lies below.

Offline Sar-Major

seeing someone already half naked takes away the "mystery" of what lies below.

Well D-L,     Its not a secret, its a pair of Tits and a Fanny.   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

With age comes "Experience"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi:   :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

David Larry

Well D-L,     Its not a secret, its a pair of Tits and a Fanny.   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

With age comes "Experience"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Haha, you tell it as it is Sarg. Every fanny is different though.  :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Haha, you tell it as it is Sarg. Every fanny is different though.  :drinks:

Yep, will do, D-L. Your also correct, Every fanny is very different........ A fekin lot are smelly ones.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac