Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Annabel - Basildon  (Read 1791 times)

1 review(s) for ladyanabell (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Saw Annabel for a lunch time punt at the well known hotel in Basildon just off the A127.

Comms were straightforward with no messing about and pictures are accurate.

Very slim and tall, about 5'9", with good skin, several tattoos and reasonable size breasts. Age wise i'd say 19-22.

Plenty of DFK, fingering, OWO. Good sex but no anal.

Overall a fairly good punt especially by Romanian standards!

ramrodronnie

Glad you had a good punt BSG, I've seen a few Romanian girls over the last few months, maybe I've been lucky but I've only had one disappointing punt, so overall I'd say they generally offer better bang for your buck (pun intended  :D) So it's good that we are able to share our experiences, and recommendations, I'll have to put this one onto my HL. Cheers for the heads up mate   :thumbsup:

disgracedpolitician

Offline Hansolo69

I'll second what TheBSG said above.

Cracking lass, pretty with a very slim figure but nice natural boobs.

Kissing was instigated by Annabel and passionate.

I'm pretty sure she orgasmed as I was playing with her and licking her out.

Highly recommended if you are in the area.

Don't be put off by the crappy hotel.

ramrodronnie

Lol Hansolo69, I know it's not the best hotel around, but I've had a couple of punts there, and I found it ok for what we need it for, so long as it's clean, has showering facilities etc, and the room/bed is big enough, then for me personally, that's fine. I've gotta try this Annabel, she sounds well sexy/passionate, I do like a WG who can give some passion, I'm sure most would agree, it does tend to add more spice/sensuality to the occasion.            :kissgirl:  lol  Cheers guys   :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

I see she's changed her profile name to; cherrylips6871  and she's also block us all from being able to read her feedbacks????? Points of concern????

Offline Hansolo69

The girl that I was fortunate to meet has gone back to Bulgaria.
She did say that she was going back home.

Look at the country she is accessing the site from.

ramrodronnie

Lady Annabel, now goes by the name of cherrylips6871

She's also blocked anyone from being able to read her Feedbacks????

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeBritish

ramrodronnie

The girl that I was fortunate to meet has gone back to Bulgaria.
She did say that she was going back home.

Look at the country she is accessing the site from.

She seems to be a bit of a globe trotter Hansolo, she's in bloody Eygypt now!  lol    :D