Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia - although my smints were just a bit too spicy!  (Read 3166 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MancSean

External Link/Members Only

Texted Julia on Friday night for a Saturday punt but said I could also be free all day Sunday.  Julia texted back saying she can do Saturday at 4pm but she would text me on the Saturday to confirm but could do Sunday too. I replied by saying that unless she's 100% certain about Saturday let's do Sunday as I didn't want to be messed around and cancelled. She said 4 o clock Sunday was a better option and I should call her before 2 Sunday to confirm. 
I was up to late Saturday night and only woke up at 1 on Sunday. Julia had texted me at about 11 asking if it's still on. I replied saying yes but we hadn't agreed on duration.  She said she put me down for an hour. I asked for 90 mins plus possibility of anal. She said to 90 mins but anal was dependent on size. Fair enough I thought as her first review on here was written by a guy who said he had a fat cock but managed to sodomise her for 15 mins.
I am not keen on the location as parking is a bitch. Parked near cemetery and called Julia to say I was near.  At this point i popped 5 smints into my mouth for fresh breath. I got in the building and texted her to say was getting in lift. Got to her door knocked but no answer. Knocked again still no answer.  So texted her as I thought maybe I didn't hear door number correctly.  I had done though and she came to the door once I knocked loudly again.
She was wearing a fishnet leotard with her bullet nipples poking out.

Julia looked like her photos just not as glammed up.  I was happy with my merchandise and paid for the 90 minutes.
We started kissing but no tongues both got stripped off and got on to the bed. I wasn't keen that there was just an acrylic blanket and no sheets. Also Julia had put lotion all over her body prior to me arriving.  I found this ok but would have preferred she hadn't put it on as it made her body feel slightly sweaty.
Generally I prefer the filthy pse style punt but every now and then I do like a well delivered gfe. Seeing the kissing was tame I decides to go down on her. Before I did she asked if I could clean my hands with baby wipes which I did and got stick into her flange. She has an incredibly neat and tight pussy which I was enjoying licking. Went down for some rimming and gotta say a really nice clean butt hole.
I was down there quite a while when Julia said was a chewing gum I said no but had some mints before I arrived. Well the mints had caused her vag to start burning.  We stopped RO and she got water and started washing her pussy there and then.  Whilst I did feel sorry the mints caused this it was a turn on watching her deal with it. Once her twat had calmed down. We moved to oral. Whilst this was gentle and not full on DT it was very very pleasant.  We then tried 69 which I loved as she has a really fuckable arsehole which I right staring me in the face. In 69 she did slowly deep throat me this was very good.  I then stood up and she got on her knees for more oral. 2 little gripes here.  Firstly there was no eye contact throughout the punt apart from when I was coming both times. And secondly ball licking was too gentle and she only did it once when I asked. Didn't bother asking a second time as her cock skills were much better. Then I suggested sex so on with rubber then we started with cowgirl. This really turned me on. When I fingered her earlier she probably has the tightest twat I have penetrated since my teens. One finger was tightly engorged by her tight hole. In sex it felt great and fuck she looked sexy bouncing up and down on my hard cock just a shame she didn't kiss me or even look at me. Then got her to go into reverse cowgirl. I loved this as I coukd see her starfish in full glory plus her pussy lips gripping my cock like a pink vice very nice. I really enjoyed reverse cowgirl was highlight of the sex in the session. She has a great arse to hold on to. Plus her hair colour and pale skin were a right turn on for me.  We moved into doggy and whilst I got a nice ryhtm going she didn't like it too deep. Changed to missionary and then back to oral where I exploded in her mouth and she smiled
She gave me a massage for about 10 mins then I was ready for round 2. Started with oral and 69 then oral with me standing and her kneeling.  She then put her shoes back on so I could fuck her standing where I was able to pound her a bit. Unfortunately A levels wasn't on the cards shame as it would have changed the punt from good to very good.  More reverse cowgirl but during this she told me that she would have to finish me off by oral as her pussy was sore again from the mint. 
So back on her knees where she wanked and sucked me. Once I was getting to the vinegar strokes I took over and blasted her face with my jizz. A little got in her eyes but most on her forehead and she took it like a trooper.
Overall all despite the niggley bits was a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon. Had a wank rather than a second punt later to reminisce.
Won't be chomping on any mints pre muff diving in future.
Comparison wise Julia offers a similar service as Michelle Independent and both beautiful Polish girls. Despite Julia offering wider services than michelle I prefer michelle 's delivery and service. But seeing michelle is in Birmingham if I fancied a localish GFE I would visit Julia again without any problems.

slow and low

Tried booking with her once felt like I was at an interview whilst trying to arrange it.Gave up in end and opted for Aleksandra best decision I made that day.

Offline MancSean

How is Alekssndra is she worth a punt

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:33:28 pm by The_Don »

Offline MancSean

So does Julia including you and now me. BUT I would say she is championship more than premier league

Offline The_Don

So does Julia including you and now me. BUT I would say she is championship more than premier league

Not really a footy fan.

But for me there are so many good Polish W/G.

Unfortunately one of the best ( only my opinion) is no longer active.

Offline MancSean

Not really a footy fan.

But for me there are so many good Polish W/G.

Unfortunately one of the best ( only my opinion) is no longer active.
Yes some Polish girls are top notch. So who is the one that's retired?

Offline The_Don

Yes some Polish girls are top notch. So who is the one that's retired?

Only one other W/G has come close to her IMO

Offline MancSean

Only one other W/G has come close to her IMO

Fuck you have good taste pal that Daria is stunning shame she's stopped I would try to book her for tomorrow night

slow and low

Best Polish I ever saw was called Claudia worked at a sauna in Balham, she was an absolute stunner.

Offline MancSean

Best Polish I ever saw was called Claudia worked at a sauna in Balham, she was an absolute stunner.
I loved the excitement of walking into a parlour and seeing who was available for a good banging

slow and low

I loved the excitement of walking into a parlour and seeing who was available for a good banging
+ 1 Claudia was fit. Slim. Great looking face and was dirty as fuck. Top girl.

Offline rubric

I've seen Julia, and concur with some earlier posters that said that sometimes it can be a bit mechanical (I think someone said it was as if he had just put his cock into her pocket - for all the emotion she showed) and at times it was like making love to a mannequin.

On my visit she had also put something on her body, which made her rather clammy.  Additionally, I really didn't like the lack of a bed, especially as she didn't want to be standing for particularly long - as it meant that there wasn't much foreplay.

Offline MancSean

She had me up and down off that bed like a yoyo as she preferred giving head on her knees and me standing. Also thinking back did she give anyone's balls a good licking as mine lasted less than 30 secs which is a shame as I love having my nads gobbled

LL

Comparison wise Julia offers a similar service as Michelle Independent and both beautiful Polish girls. Despite Julia offering wider services than michelle I prefer michelle 's delivery and service. But seeing michelle is in Birmingham if I fancied a localish GFE I would visit Julia again without any problems.

Thanks for your review.  I don't agree that she offers a similar service to Michelle.  I've been with both girls, but only one time with each.  Julia offers a wider range of services as you say and this is significant.  CIM & swallow is certainly not on Michelle's roster.  I picked Julia purely because of this and a desire to experience it (which was very good).  I doubt Michelle would have let you jizz all over her face either (you dirty bast ;)). However, Michelle kisses better and you know the complaints about lack of eye contact from Julia? I don't imagine you had the same complaints after seeing Michelle.  Michelle offers a much more convincing GFE.  I would also add that Michelle has better organisational skills, with regards to your booking and in my experience doesn't get stroppy on the phone like Julia did with me! 

More importantly, Michelle has a better work attitude - putting in much more effort to please us punters and she's far more accommodating.  It makes us feel like we're getting good value for money (we are).  Julia wouldn't even let me lift her legs up onto my shoulders, then got tired out after a few minutes of missionary (laying on her back for fuck sake!) so we had to change position.  And your experience of giving oral to Julia, where you had to stop due to the mint-incident and then towards the end you had to stop fucking her, again due mint-induced discomfort.  Guess what, I had to stop licking her after a few minutes too as the stubble on my chin was hurting her apparently (I had shaved earlier in the day, but not immediately before the punt).  Could have been the case, but then why not ask me to lick without getting my chin near her sensitive areas?.  After reading your review and my own again, I think she possibly employs tactics to minimise her work.  As I say Michelle definitely puts in a lot more effort.  I don't want to come across all JimmyRedCab on this but I think the only similarity between these two women is the land in which they were born.

Offline MancSean

LL I really enjoyed reading your post and I guess I wasn't clear in my report as to why I thought they were a comparable punt. Mainly I meant that they were both in their 20's Polish slim pretty with small tits and offer more of a gfe than pse. And although Julia offers more services Michelle is still miles and miles better. And no worries dude I  like Michelle too and would be fair in saying she's in my top 5 current wgs along with thousand other punters in here. Hopefully seeing her in Birmingham next Friday before the footy. I wonder if any other united fans are seeing her that day.
After reading her reviews I feel she would be better punting only 2 tines a day hours apart. Whilst I gave her a positive she earned it by doing the least she could get away with without making it a poor punt if you get my drift.
I said I would visit her again but that was because I thought maybe she would be better on a second visit once she knows me. However having digested what you just said I doubt it. But seriously it's gotta be hard being a good prossie if you have a pussy that can't take a good tonguing or a pounding. It's almost like being a blind pilot
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:05:19 pm by MancSean »

LL

No worries dude perhaps I was being picky  :drinks:
Yes, they are similar in that they are young, slim, pretty, twenties, GFE.  This has been my experience of most Polish WGs in London which explains why I've seen so many Polish girls!  They offer me exactly what I'm looking for and they're fit as fuck.  Julia earned her positive review from me too - I can't deny that it was a positive experience.  And she's got 10 reviews here - all greens.  That makes her a "solid" WG in my opinion.  I just wouldn't go back personally as the punt didn't go as well as it has with other girls.  For example, I saw another Polish girl last week who I enjoyed more (my last review).

Offline MancSean

No worries dude perhaps I was being picky  :drinks:
Yes, they are similar in that they are young, slim, pretty, twenties, GFE.  This has been my experience of most Polish WGs in London which explains why I've seen so many Polish girls!  They offer me exactly what I'm looking for and they're fit as fuck.  Julia earned her positive review from me too - I can't deny that it was a positive experience.  And she's got 10 reviews here - all greens.  That makes her a "solid" WG in my opinion.  I just wouldn't go back personally as the punt didn't go as well as it has with other girls.  For example, I saw another Polish girl last week who I enjoyed more (my last review).
Was that Nadia sounded like you had a good time what's she kook like hard to tell from photos