Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Sweet Colindale)  (Read 917 times)

8 review(s) for LADY SWEET (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimmyjackjones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi gentlemen first time review.

I had been looking at profile for a couple of weeks. The Lady had come highly recommend, she has had favouraw review on this forum.

COMMS

Good phone up early first morning to confirm booming for 2pm. I believe that I might have spoken to her maid.So phone Lady 10 mins before punt, just get Address. No reply gave her another call at 2, no reply,still no answer. Started to called Plan,B,C,D having no luck her. ffs
2:30 know standing around thinking today would be a disasters. Decide to call one last time, still no reply. I then receive a text saying '
sorry Client, pay for extra time can you come at 3'  :dash:  poor service.
I proceeded to call Plan E which was great punt. Review to follow. Poor

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear you got messed around. That's poor form from her or the maid. That's how you start losing business. Looking forward to the positive review that followed.

Sylvester

Sorry you had a bad punt and I look forward to reading the positive review of your eventual meeting.

I'm sure the lucky lady will be thrilled to learn that she was your Plan E....!!

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi gentlemen first time review.

I had been looking at profile for a couple of weeks. The Lady had come highly recommend, she has had favouraw review on this forum.

COMMS

Good phone up early first morning to confirm booming for 2pm. I believe that I might have spoken to her maid.So phone Lady 10 mins before punt, just get Address. No reply gave her another call at 2, no reply,still no answer. Started to called Plan,B,C,D having no luck her. ffs
2:30 know standing around thinking today would be a disasters. Decide to call one last time, still no reply. I then receive a text saying '
sorry Client, pay for extra time can you come at 3'  :dash:  poor service.

Indeed, bad form and to take and booking and blow you out.

I found my punt rushed at the end (may be back to back booking)

External Link/Members Only < ID number for linking reviews

Sorry you had a bad punt and I look forward to reading the positive review of your eventual meeting.

I'm sure the lucky lady will be thrilled to learn that she was your Plan E....!!

No woman like to be second best (or 5th in this case) to others.

But having back up plans is better than going with out. And W/G do double book as well (I've seen it)

Offline Demuncher

Similar experience to JJJ. Agreed a time of 5pm. She had given me location but not exact address as you need to call again once You arrive.  En route I was asked to wait till 515 at which point suspicions arose as to whether she was extending a previous punt or she was sneaking in a quick 30m punt.  Gave her the benefit of the doubt and proceeded to arrive which I did inn very good time as I was aiming to get there for 5. Dropped a txt to say I was downstairs and to respond as soon as she was ready.  It was gone well beyond 530 when she replied by which point I was on my way home.  It appears that there is no guarantee of a punt even if you turn up at the agreed time.