Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Organic Health Thai Massage in Edgware Road  (Read 2917 times)

Offline 76shen

walk along Edgware Road saw this Thai massage shop, went in to have a look. there was a nice looking young Chinese girl at the reception. ask how much for 30 mins she said £30. i ask if she was doing the massage, but she call other girl which was also young and good looking. went into the room. undress lie down on the bed, then she came in and straight away ask me If I wanted HR. she wanted £40 i offered 20 no 30 no. so i ask for b2b she wanted 60. i got it for 50 in the end. she got naked then started  massage me for a bit. then sliding her pussy over my bum, it was turning her on. i turn over and she was putting her top on. i though that was the end. But she oiled my cock and ask if it was ok for her to put my cock between her legs. but no sex. i said ok. so she got on top rubbing her pussy against my cock, at the same time I was fingering her. which really got her going. she could take anymore, so she got off and started waking me off. I continued fingering her, but she said no more, so i stop. she couldn't get me to come. time was up. had a shower got dress. on the way out there was another girl with the receptionists. i think she was the boss, she gave me a £10 voucher for next time.

The girl i saw, was very slim about size 5 or 6.

as anyone else been to this place, and got any more info?

mikeuk88

interesting. do you remember the girls name?
wouldnt mind giving her a try.
pm me pls if you feel more comfortable.
we can do some info swapping.

Offline 76shen

Sorry, because i didn't understand what she said her name was.