Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah66 AdultWork  (Read 1435 times)

4 review(s) for Sarah66 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tiger63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Well I hope the link worked.
I`d been watching Sarahs profile for a while and as luck would have it I was going to be in Hartlepool so gave her a shout to see if she was free the next morning. Quick responce and a booking was made.
Sent me her address and asked if I could text when I was 5 mins away....fair enough......She lives in a very nice part of Hartlepool.

Sarah answered the door in a very short skirt and top. She lead me upstairs and we sorted out the paperwork....etc etc.
Started with some nice DFK...good tounge action and my Jeans were down pretty quickly.
Nice slow OWO and I had to stop her so we could strip off.
Sarah is 49 and has a body a lot of girls half her age would be proud of.....her pics dont do her justice.
More OWO followed on each other.....Sarah gets wet....really wet... and the way she was grinding  against my tounge I knew she was enjoying it.
She told me she was enjoying it too much which got me raging to fuck her......so on with the rubber and off we went.....legs round my neck and she was bucking back with real enthusiasum (if thats how you spell it).
On to Doggy where Sarah told me  I could do her as hard as I liked....I did........and finished off very nicely gripping her lovely arse.

No rush to leave....a nice chat and another kiss and cuddle....Sarah tells me she has only been doing this since May and she seemed a bit shy at 1st,but fuck me when you get her going your in for a great time.

So to finish, would I go back to see her.....absolutely......I know some of you like the younger girls and thats fine.....but I dont see girls under 40 and Sarah was just what I was looking for.

Hope this helps some of you.