Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazmin love x  (Read 1009 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Becs X (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Rose_age

Met jazmin love at hotel
Comms were bad
Service was bad
Seemed uninterested like it was a chore
Rushed out of room
One of the worst iv had avoid !!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

2nd negative review for this girl.....both with a similar "uninterested" theme...... Shame as her body looks good.

Was she def the girl from the pics?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I phoned her on Thursday ...
Didn't get a good vibe of her and NO kissing ...
Gave it a swerve ....and kept my money  :cool:
Sounds like another air head ...
like her  C. Honey stable mate
She was a shit punt too .... :thumbsdown:

Offline raymcfarland

Met jazmin love at hotel
Comms were bad
Service was bad
Seemed uninterested like it was a chore
Rushed out of room
One of the worst iv had avoid !!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are you going to leave negative feedback on AW? I see she has pissed off one punter in a similar way.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline addictedtowhores

Worst punt ever was going to post my first review as a negative last night but i was devasted i slept on it!!! Nice looking girl nice ass and body shame about the service clearly states 2 pops 30 mins after round 1 a bit of chit chat how she's going to retire within a year cant be doing this till i'm 30 bla blah as i start to initiate round 2 alarm go's off  :dash: times up...... :scare: no way had i been 30 mins 15/20 tops!!! Not interested at all no kissing only sucked the tip would have been better visiting pam and her sisters!!

Offline The_Rose_age

Yes she is definitely the girl from the pics although I seen her with no make up hair as if she had just woke up, no effort

She was very polite and friendly on the phone so I had no real incline of bad attitude or lack of interest or effort

Only thing she had going for her was a decent body
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:18:37 pm by The_Rose_age »