Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty.lola in Bristol  (Read 2302 times)

8 review(s) for Busty.lola (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Managed a 1 hour meet with Busty Lola.  It took a while to arrange cos she only works a couple of days a week.

Great comms by phone and text.  Spacious modern apartment in a discreet block in the City Centre not far from Broad Quay.  Pretty close for me so an easy walk but plenty of on-street parking and car parks nearby  - all paid for.

Met by Lola who is a good looking busty blonde MILF.  She's not fat but not slim either.  Just all woman andvery curvy.  Sorted paperwork and was offered a drink and a shower which I took.   When I came out of the shower I was greeted with a quick kiss and cuddle from Lola before she removed my towel and dropped to her knees to give me some very decent OWO in front of the bedroom mirror so I could get a good view of her doing it.  Her pierced tongue running over my cock was fucking unbelievable and she gave plenty of eye contact.  This went on for a few minutes before we went back into some more DFK whilst I stripped her off and got the chance to play with her massive GG tits - which are fucking great - and to give her some gentle fingering.  She has a few discreet tats but is in the process of having these removed.

Then onto the bed where I went straight for RO which she seemed to enjoy.  She has a shaven pussy and a pierced clit which was a real turn-on for me.  Then I covered up and went for a long slow fuck in mish with plenty more sloppy DFK before I had my first pop.  She then gave me a very pleasant massage before going down on me to get me hard again.  Then she oiled herself up with some baby oil and proceeded to give me an amazing tit wank which she alternated with OWO.  It didn't take long before I had my second pop with my cock firmly wedged between her amazing tits.  Cleaned up, chatted for a while and then headed off.  On my way out there was another blonde sitting in the lounge area who gave me a cheeky smile and a wave goodbye.  I'm presuming this was Sweet Sexy Sophie.  Didn't see her body properly but facially she was a real looker.  She's on my HL too so I'm planning a return to see just her or if I'm feeling energetic I might go for a duo with Lola and Sophie!

Seems Lola is touring Exeter at the moment but would definately see her again when she's back home in Bristol.

Good value at £130 for an hour of GFE with a bit of PSE mixed in.

Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
Service 8/10
Overall 8.5/10

Offline Smoking joe

Nice review Roth, pretty much reflects my experience from the duo! I'm sure that was sweet sexy soph who was also there, she is stunning! Meeting them both together is rather pleasant. :drinks:
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

Back in Bristol now according to her AW profile.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Weird ... baby oil? Keep it for bay's bum please. Is her face supposed to look better in a fog? Her photo is a contortion.

Offline Roth

Weird ... baby oil? Keep it for bay's bum please. Is her face supposed to look better in a fog? Her photo is a contortion.

What's wrong with a bit of baby oil?  :unknown: :unknown:

What phot are you referring to?  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What's wrong with a bit of baby oil?  :unknown: :unknown:

What phot are you referring to?  :unknown: :unknown:

baby oil as I wrote for baby's bottoms, and upside down photo with bunch of hair looks strange.

and you mentioned metal genital jewellery, I prefer to see it on the face.

Offline Roth

baby oil as I wrote for baby's bottoms, and upside down photo with bunch of hair looks strange.

and you mentioned metal genital jewellery, I prefer to see it on the face.

Each to their own, HP.  :hi:  I like baby oil on my cock and I like a bit of metal on a woman's tongue, tits or clit as long as she don't mind mine!!  :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol: