Walked in to Sakura Massage in central Barcelona. Very discreet entrance, unsigned and looks just like any office building.
Greeted by a beautiful mama-san, probably a 9/10 and aged about 26. Paid 100 euros for erotic massage for an hour, plus an optional extra of 20 euros for covered oral. Her English was fine.
Wish I could have picked mama-san, but no-mind. Got to pick between two girls, one a 7 the other maybe a 6. Picked the 7, she was called Lidia and is from Tenerife. Photos on the website are accurate.
Decor of the place was good. Was offered and took a shower which was good.
So about 30 minutes of erotic massage. She was open to chat, but not overly chatty, which was good. Her English was basic but fine. Gentle teasing etc. Lots of oil, she was sliding all over me naked. Encouraged me to play with her clit which was great. Also stuck a finger in her asshole, with no complaints.
All in all a great experience. Yes, people will say that I could have had full sex for the price, but that wasn't what I was after. I'd give the experience a 9/10, but it was pricey, so maybe 8/10 if price is factored in.