Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sexmachine - Wood Green - Still in a state of shock and absolutely fuming!  (Read 8979 times)

28 review(s) for Miss Angelina Jade (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline karimbenzima1991

Profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

About a 7 minuite walk from the station.
It is in a block of council flats, terrible and really rough location.
Felt as if I was going to get jumped at least twice whilst I made my way from the side roads to her place.

Communucation: Was really really terrible and confusing.
First I phoned her and asked if she will be free at 6.30, to which she said yes and said she'll send me her post code.
Fine - and all well, however after 10 minuites as I've started my journey, she texts saying if "30 minuites will be ok", I then phone her and say didn't we agree with an hour, to which she replies and apologies as she said she's got confused with myself and another punter as she's been recieving many calls etc.

Actual Meet: Started off well, handed over the notes and got straight to business. I confirmed that it is for one hour and that this will include 2 rounds - to which she obliged as standard.
She opted for OW, to which I wasn't too bothered (although it seems she does offer OWO).
Her breasts are amazing, very unique look, and she can give a very good BJ.
Opted for missionary - and bang - end of round 1.

Check the time and still have a solid 35mins left. A bit of chit chat, she tells me she was out last night celebrating a friends birthday.

NOW THIS IS WHERE IT ALL GOES WRONG: I hear a punter pushing the buzzer downstairs, her friend opens the door and I don't think much of it. However, I begin to notice her very slyly and slowly putting her heels back on, putting her hairband back on, and her bra.

I found this weird, like we've got one 35mins left and round 1 just finished.

She then goes downstairs and I can hear her speaking to her friend in Hungarian, and when she comes back and sits back down. She informs me that she wants to go sleep and is very tired and that I should come visit her again sometime.

I'm fuming and shocked, and ask her are u serious? and tell her if you were sleepy and tired then you should've told me that you can only do 30mins or whatever, why agree to an hour and take the money and now you decide that you are sleepy.

I tell her, I don't mind, that's fine, you can sleep by all means but I want my money back, and I want exactly half of it back.

She doesn't really agree and tries to play mind games by insisting that I am in the wrong and not nice simply because I am asking for my money back as we only spent around 20-25 minuites and still have at least half the time and another round remaining (as was agreed).

However, I carry on insisting that I get my money back, and she goes down and grabs the money and gives me back 60quid - to which I take.

I then tell her that she should've told me if she can't do an hour, why agree, take the money, and then halfway through decide that you are feeling sleep and are tired.

She then agreed, apologised and said it's her fault and not mine - to which I'm thinking of course it is - doesn't need a rocket science to work out who is in the wrong here.

She then blasts out crying, in tears, saying she has personal problems and something along the lines of she needs to get married or something - to which I don't really take much notice as I'm not a social worker, I'm here to get my dick sucked and some pussy.

Absolutely unbelievable, still in shock that such an event actually happened, complete waste.

Only positive is that I got half my money back!

Profile link: External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Cabbots

Well done you for insisting to get some money back.  Quite a few punters would have let her get away with it for fear of 'creating a scene' and of course that perpetuates continued bad service.

Sadly it's pure mismanagement of her own time, and with hindsight that would have been evident when she starts mixing up timings and punters even before you get there.

tonysoprano

She looks and sounds like a bit of a whack job.

Glad you got your money back, i'd have kicked off properly if I hadn't got a refund after that sort of behaviour.

jjpsweet

I don't mind tattoos, but facial ones are a complete no no. Real sign of a physco

tonysoprano

Killer looking body as well. Totally ruined by the tattoos though which make her look like a fucking nutter.

Offline stayer

I'd say it was neutral. You got your rocks off during an enjoyable 25-minute punt costing £60. Yes it ended badly but you are not out of pocket.

Offline claretandblue

The headline is completely over the top ,why are you in a "complete state of shock" ,you got your money back?

Offline Jimmyredcab

The headline is completely over the top ,why are you in a "complete state of shock" ,you got your money back?

No ----------------- half the money back.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

No ----------------- half the money back.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Yeah he got back what he was owed, if you read you will see he shagged her for 25 minutes which doesn't come for free
I have seen her twice and she is a great shag and excellent vfm,much better than a ride in a London taxi for instance  :D

Offline The_Don

Each to their own.

I visted 2 other W/G at this location in the last few weeks and each time. She was willing to have a chat on her time (nice touch IMO).

Even with the tats and piercings. I found her  'sweet as pie'

In the bedroom and out (within the limited time I spent with her)

As with any W/G. Punters be warned YMMV.

My External Link/Members Only may not be for you.

But External Link/Members Only mite work for you

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:02:24 pm by The_Don »

Offline karimbenzima1991

1) I expected and we both agreed upon an hours service which will consist of "2 rounds". However, completely out of the blue, she says she is feeling tired and sleepy and wants to end the punt after 25 mins and a single round.

2) I had to persist and insist that I get my money back, and literally tell her "are you serious?".

3) She strangely kept on saying that I was being unfair and "not nice" - when she was the one at fault and trying to keep my money.
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline jsparky

Strangely, I am attracted by her photos, and not put off by the review. Might tried to arrange a meet with her soon.

Offline The_Don

2 rounds
some times I get 3+ with some W/G in an hour.

Just like I did with her

Offline punk

Shame that, i've not experience that myself with her,but have experienced that from other hungarians,as one of their excuses,to me some are becoming greed,unfortunately a trait with many prossies of many nationalities.

Happy to do back to back bookings, happy to take the money,not happy to carry out there part, make excuses and then complain that its always the punter at fault.

Hate giving back a penny.

Offline punk

some times I get 3+ with some W/G in an hour.

Just like I did with her

Or agree x3 and deliver x2, cut short time,complain that you took too long in shower, complain that they have 5 minutes for the next punter and slam the door behind you, cause they are pissed off.

Offline The_Don

Or agree x3 and deliver x2, cut short time,complain that you took too long in shower, complain that they have 5 minutes for the next punter and slam the door behind you, cause they are pissed off.

Can happen as well.

Attitude, service and management makes a difference

Offline claretandblue

1) I expected and we both agreed upon an hours service which will consist of "2 rounds". However, completely out of the blue, she says she is feeling tired and sleepy and wants to end the punt after 25 mins and a single round.

2) I had to persist and insist that I get my money back, and literally tell her "are you serious?".

3) She strangely kept on saying that I was being unfair and "not nice" - when she was the one at fault and trying to keep my money.
Yes I get that it was a bit annoying but ffs to be in a total state of shock and "fuming" seems ott when compared to some of the disasters people have,are you new to punting?

Offline leatherlover

She then blasts out crying, in tears, saying she has personal problems and something along the lines of she needs to get married or something - to which I don't really take much notice as I'm not a social worker, I'm here to get my dick sucked and some pussy.

Too fucking right mate.

Offline punk

She then blasts out crying, in tears, saying she has personal problems and something along the lines of she needs to get married

If i'm not reading this wrong,it amazes me how many of these woman are in serious relationships and the other half dont know.

johnnyboy61

I agree with the OP. It's a clear negative as he was totally fucked about by this WG. She took his money knowing that this other punter was likely to show up as agreed after 30 mins. She should have said at the outset that she had messed up and if the other punter turned up she would give him 30 mins at half the hourly rate giving him the opportunity to walk there and then if that didn't suit him.

To lie and then make him have to argue to get his money back is a straight negative in my book. To then have to witness this meltdown, whether real or faked, should ring alarm bells telling other punters to keep clear. I can't see how behaviour such as this can merit even a neutral rating. Thank you to the OP for passing on the warning.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yeah he got back what he was owed, if you read you will see he shagged her for 25 minutes which doesn't come for free
I have seen her twice and she is a great shag and excellent vfm,much better than a ride in a London taxi for instance  :D

She looks like a fucking freak from a Circus side show, no offence meant.    :hi:

Offline The_Don

If i'm not reading this wrong,it amazes me how many of these woman are in serious relationships and the other half dont know.

Things people do for money.

Money useful and life changing (good and bad)

James999

I'm not sure what's worse, her fake tits or her shit prison tattoos  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

She looks like a fucking freak from a Circus side show, no offence meant.    :hi:
She's a very sexy women,considering your view why are you on this thread?just to troll? :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Reading between the lines I would assume she has a bloke back in Hungary, has come over here for a few weeks to top up her bank account but found it a struggle

She sent me quite a long text after my first hungover punt which was nice to get and quite ego boosting in its content but did hint she may not be the most stable of whores

johnnyboy61

She's a very sexy women,considering your view why are you on this thread?just to troll? :hi:
I agree that she looks a freak and a headcase with those horrendous tattoos. You don't, that's fair enough, but why surpress a member's right to make a subjective comment by calling him out as a troll? It's not really in the spirit of this website, unless of course you yourself wish to be accused in turn of White Knighting? I thought this site, of all places, was or place where we are free to express our opinions.

James999

She's a very sexy women,considering your view why are you on this thread?just to troll?

It's quite traditional on here to rip the piss out of thieving / coning skanks, if you want negatives / the truth about pro$$ies surpressed then perhaps you may prefer pro$$ienet  :unknown:

Accusing one of the original members of the site of being a troll just because you don't like his comment doesn't really work, if you have a problem with the comments then hit the report to admin button over there ------------------------------>
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:26:48 pm by James999 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Well done to the OP for standing his ground and then coming here to let fellow gents know the scores on the doors.  :hi:

Unfortunately, there's a growing number of fluffy cunts who'd give this scamming pro$$ie a neutral or positive review.  :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

Well done to the OP for standing his ground and then coming here to let fellow gents know the scores on the doors.  :hi:

Unfortunately, there's a growing number of fluffy cunts who'd give this scamming pro$$ie a neutral or positive review.  :thumbsdown:

So if a punt (and the review) is good for 1 punter and then not another, that makes them
fluffy cunt
  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:35:50 pm by The_Don »

Offline claretandblue

I agree that she looks a freak and a headcase with those horrendous tattoos. You don't, that's fair enough, but why surpress a member's right to make a subjective comment by calling him out as a troll? It's not really in the spirit of this website, unless of course you yourself wish to be accused in turn of White Knighting? I thought this site, of all places, was or place where we are free to express our opinions.
If you think calling someone a "fucking freak from a circus sideshow" is a subjective comment then more fool you
I couldn't give a fuck whether you want to accuse me of white Knighting or not,as you say we're all entitled to our opinions

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, she is a total freak -----------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

It's quite traditional on here to rip the piss out of thieving / coning skanks, if you want negatives / the truth about pro$$ies surpressed then perhaps you may prefer pro$$ienet  :unknown:

Accusing one of the original members of the site of being a troll just because you don't like his comment doesn't really work, if you have a problem with the comments then hit the report to admin button over there ------------------------------>
It doesn't really work for you,fortunately I'm not bothered what you think!

I have seen this wg twice and don't believe her to be a "thieving or conning skank" as you put it,its ironic that punters who actually punt are being accused of being fluffies by people who have never seen this girl and in your case never review

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you think calling someone a "fucking freak from a circus sideshow" is a subjective comment then more fool you

That is where this site is different from pro$$ienet -------------- on here we tell it as it is.     :hi:

Offline The_Don

That is where this site is different from pro$$ienet -------------- on here we tell it as it is.     :hi:

And different opinions are not suppressed (here), unless the rules are broken, as set by Admin

James999

It doesn't really work for you,fortunately I'm not bothered what you think!

Obviously you are or you wouldn't have bothered to reply, we get it you say you've shagged her and had a great time, shes still got horrid fake tits and shit tatts, are others not allowed to have opinions on her, or do we all have to follow your view and not say anything negative about her  :unknown:

Have you tried Pro$$ienet, you sound as if you'd fit in well  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Reading between the lines I would assume she has a bloke back in Hungary, has come over here for a few weeks to top up her bank account but found it a struggle

She sent me quite a long text after my first hungover punt which was nice to get and quite ego boosting in its content but did hint she may not be the most stable of whores

Many do or they have blokes here.

SLIPPING then, i had no problems with her,pre stomach tats. Like a lot of east european women happy to walk around naked,sensual in a sexual way.

johnnyboy61

So if a punt (and the review) is good for 1 punter and then not another, that makes them   :unknown: "a fluffy cunt"

No, and I don't agree with this statement at all. But those who have had a positive experience with her and like her looks should read the OPs review objectively. How can you dispute that this is anything else but a negative? Just because your experience was very different it doesn't matter one iota to the OP.

Stating that your experience was substantially different is perfectly in order, as is saying that you think that she is a sexy woman, but to call people out who think otherwise is bang out of order. We must all report as we find and we must accept that reviews are honest representations of how the reviewers experience the meet. OK, you might come to quite different conclusions, but it's not your review. You are free to express your opinion in the thread, but unless there are outright lies that ought to be challenged, everything else is only opinion and needs to be accepted by both sides. If you have reviewed the SP yourself, put a link in to that review if you wish, but accept that punters can have quite different experiences of the same girl.

Vive la difference!

Offline punk

Proves one thing and that is with all prossies and including the one i saw,

Hyperchicken

Yes I get that it was a bit annoying but ffs to be in a total state of shock and "fuming" seems ott when compared to some of the disasters people have,are you new to punting?

Dude had a bad experience and is well within his rights to class that as negative. You may like her but it's not your place to defend her by trying to ridicule him or his opinion.

I agree about the 'freak' comment though, that's fucking playground stuff.

Type_O_Negative

Here we go again...

We had this conversation in that recent thread about Elle. We are here to make comments - if they don't go above the rules. You have to be ready for criticism or different point of view.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:10:20 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline claretandblue

Obviously you are or you wouldn't have bothered to reply, we get it you say you've shagged her and had a great time, shes still got horrid fake tits and shit tatts, are others not allowed to have opinions on her, or do we all have to follow your view and not say anything negative about her  :unknown:

Have you tried Pro$$ienet, you sound as if you'd fit in well  :thumbsup:

People are entitled to their opinions ,it just seems a bit childish to be calling someone you have never met a freak just because they have tattoos,what's the point?

Bit like me going on a black cab appreciation site and clogging up the board with posts about uber

Offline claretandblue

Here we go again...

We had this conversation in that recent thread about Elle. We are here to make comments - if they don't go above the rules. You have to be ready for criticism or different point of view.
Yeah I'm done with this thread,I don't care about the criticism or points of view but if you haven't seen the wg, have no plans to and are just slagging her appearance off because she has tattoos what's the point?

James999

People are entitled to their opinions ,

As I said above, if you have a problem with the comments report them to Admin, but trying to turn this place into pro$$ienet is not a good policy, if you don't like others comments ignore them, but just because you had a nice time with her doesn't mean others are nto entitled to comment on her shit boob job or her even worse tattoos, even on her face.

Let us know how you get on with Admin  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I'm gonna wade in I know my opinion don't count for much but although not a personal preference tattoos and breast enlargement does not make someone a freak

Non mechanical punting is a mutually emotive experience inside a business bubble "that pump and dump" rhetoric is boy club bravado in my opinion , I think even if it's to the tiniest degree punting can be an emotional experience it's inexcusable and doesn't justify the shit time the op had but obviously from the sound of it this girl had other issues that day that she should of got right rather than seeing more clients

grandmaster-ram-rod

IMHO the op should not have had to ask for  half hes money back, it  should have been offered by the prossie

the fact that he had to ask for it and met resistance makes the meeting a neg no matter how many punters here have had a good/great experience with her, the ops meet was a neg.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bit like me going on a black cab appreciation site and clogging up the board with posts about uber

Many people come onto this site to say how wonderful Uber is ------------ I strongly disagree but they are entitled to their opinion.   :hi: :hi: