Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 1086 times)

Offline JoeyRamone

Recently, a girl on AW caught my eye, and I was toying with the idea of paying her a visit. Naturally, I checked her AW link on here for reviews/comments first, and by doing so learned her real name. So naturally, I input it into Facebook to see if it found anyway, and I found her FB profile - definitely the girl in the AW listing. Now, this is where it gets interesting - it turns out she went to my school. She's a few years younger than me, so we weren't in the same classes, but I scrolled through her friends list (really, this isn't as stalkerish as it sounds!) to see if we had any in common, and we did - well kind of. We have no direct friends in common, but at least 6 or 8 of her friends have friends in common with my friends, and some her friends are younger siblings of my friends. Then a little scroll down further was the real kicker - she is friends with my sister on FB too!

Now, it's possible I've met this girl in the past, either at school or with her being friends with my sister. I haven't heard my sister talk about her to my knowledge, so I don't think they are in regular contact, or even if at all (you know how people still have FB friends that they don't talk to or see anymore, but added because you were school mates, or work mates, etc)

So my question to you is - what would you do? She's nothing special really, it was literally just one that caught my eye scrolling through the usual trash on AW (and really only because she's British, rather than EE), and I wasn't too bothered about seeing her or not. Until I found out the above! Now on the one hand I'm thinking "no, stay clear away from that!", shitting on your own doorstep etc (although she's a few towns away), but on the other hand, it kinda makes me want to see her more - basically because I know who she is, I know who her friends (at least FB ones) are, and my school was quite a "proper" one, which I'm not sure why makes me want to go bang her because she's doing this, but it does.

I've deliberately not posted links, for obvious reasons. It's the info that's the point - who the girl is is irrelevant really. But to be on the safe side, I'm not posting her link, so please don't ask.

Offline jackthelad

There's a similar thread some where and I think the majority of brothers have said do it.

I know I would as I'd get a massive kick from it.

JIMI1234

Forbidden fruit and all that....   I'd 'do her' asap
Now enjoy, and post a review/link fff

Online akauya

For me it's just too close for comfort. Never shit on your doorstep and all that.

:hi:

Offline JoeyRamone

It's the thrill of the idea that makes me want to do it. But the one thought that's made me want to stay clear (well two actually - one being I might not recognise her, but she might well recognise me as her friends older brother) is the thought that I often attend family gatherings for things like birthdays, christmas, etc. It made me think - what if I went and saw this girl, paid and banged it, everything was good and no-one was "discovered", then a few months, or even years later I rock up to my sisters place for a birthday for one of her kids, and it just so happens this girl has been invited along because my sister and her have gotten back in touch. Now THAT could be awkward. I doubt either of us would out the other, but I can't help thinking that's an unlit fuse.

Now of course, if I was to see her and bang her NOT as a WG, but as a civvie, that's completely different. But that's highly unlikely to happen, hence why I go see WGs in the first place!

Offline Silver Birch

Recently, a girl on AW caught my eye, and I was toying with the idea of paying her a visit. Naturally, I checked her AW link on here for reviews/comments first, and by doing so learned her real name.

If you found her real name this easily she is either relaxed about being a prostitute, or she is very careless about discretion. If she is already 'out' as a prostitute then she has little to lose speaking about meeting a client she remembers from school/friends brother etc.

If you are not bothered about being exposed as a punter, then go for it. I can see the thrill.

Personally, even if I were young free and single, I would still avoid like the plague  :scare:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:06:39 pm by Silver Birch »

JIMI1234

Way too much 'what if's.... invite to a party, she's there etc etc etc....
Go for it and enjoy.
What would she get out of 'outing you?' NOWT.. and even then you'd just deny it

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If she outs you she would be outing herself so how can she hurt you?
If you fancy her go for it and then write a review for us to enjoy please,
HP

Offline JoeyRamone

If you found her real name this easily she is either relaxed about being a prostitute, or she is very careless about discretion. If she is already 'out' as a prostitute then she has little to lose speaking about meeting a client she remembers from school/friends brother etc.

If you are not bothered about being exposed as a punter, then go for it. I can see the thrill.

Personally, even if I were young free and single, I would still avoid like the plague  :scare:

A very good point I hadn't actually considered. I think I'm gonna leave it, as it's not worth the potential hassle - she's nothing special, not enough to be worth the risk.

Diehard

As soon as I saw she friends with op sister, the answer is obvious. Move on to a different hooker asap

Grumbleguts

Move on, or this may just bite you in the arse :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: