Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet&Cute Nadia (Great Portland Street)  (Read 3150 times)

6 review(s) for Sweet20Nadiaxxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: Cute blonde Polish girl, tight, tanned petite bod.  Friendly and accommodating - gave me a good session.  Really nice girl.

Easy location for me to get to for a change - close to Great Portland Street tube or a short stroll from the West End.  I'd seen mixed reviews of her on here but decided to give her a shot anyway.  She was the first on my hotlist who was free at short notice when I called.

She works from an ugly old tower block.  Looks safe though and is in a nice area.  It's also fairly discreet - much more so than her old location at King's Cross (where I punted a "colleague" of hers in the same building, not Nadia herself), the flat is nicer too.

Nadia greeted me in a tight dress and had a real effort to make herself look nice, which she did!  She has a short blonde bob, is slim and petite, cute looking.  Not a stunner but better than I was expecting actually (profile pic is not brilliant).  She was friendly and welcoming.  Very clean - showered before my punt and would shower afterwards as well  :thumbsup:

Nadia stripped off her dress and sexy undies to join me on the bed.  She asked me how I wanted oral, covered or not.  We shared light French kissing.  I expect she would have kissed me more deeper if I had initiated it or asked for it but that was fine.  She tried very hard to give me exactly what I wanted.  And the main thing I wanted was to 69 her, having lusted after all the hot young women in London all day.  So we did that for maybe 10 minutes.  Her body is nice and firm, tanned - her best feature being her arse which I just couldn't get enough of!  Grabbing hold of it as I tongued her pussy.  I could have spent the whole punt doing that, I was enjoying it so much, but I knew that I would feel disappointed after the event if I didn't fuck her.  So we moved into missionary.  She pulled me close and overdid it a bit with the fake pleasure noises but that didn't bother me too much :).  Once again, she was very keen to please me and couldn't do enough for me - whatever position I wanted was no problem at all (did my usual repertoire :) - nothing too adventurous but then some girls won't even allow me to put her legs on my shoulders, or lay flat, tummy down on the bed whilst I enter - no problem for her).

I was just getting into it when the alarm went on her phone. "5 minutes left", she said.  Actually there were 10 minutes left but I guess she allows 5 minutes to get shower/dressed afterwards.  What I didn't realise until this point was that my shower-time at the beginning must have come out of my paid time also.  I can't really fault her for this but it would be a half-hour punt where I would get 20 minutes of sexy time whereas sometimes, with other girls, it's more like 28!  Something to bear in mind - my only minor niggle.

Finished in missionary, kissing her as she held me close, came in her - in the condom.  If she doesn't raise her rates (profile implies there's a discount on right now - I paid £70), I will definitely go back.

doobes

Thanks for the review LL. Can't think why I'd ignored her profile but I might have been put off by some of the descriptions of the location in other reviews for her flatmates. Anyway, back on the HL.

Would be interesting if she chose to raise her prices with Sky, Sophie and Lena in a better location and so close by.

LL

Thanks for the review LL. Can't think why I'd ignored her profile but I might have been put off by some of the descriptions of the location in other reviews for her flatmates. Anyway, back on the HL.

Would be interesting if she chose to raise her prices with Sky, Sophie and Lena in a better location and so close by.
I'd be interested to read the reviews of her flatmates.  Who are they?  Thanks.

doobes

I could be wrong but I assumed she worked with,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

Good review LL. I think I know her flatmate but could you confirm is it the flat near Albany St,  5th floor, door no, 2x?

;)

jimbobwood

Great review LL, sounds like a good one! :thumbsup:

LL

I could be wrong but I assumed she worked with,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Emily uses the same wording for the location as "just 3 minutes walk from Great Portland Street tube", plus I recognise the bathroom in one of the pics :)  And Alice has a review where the author states, "drab tower block off Albany Street".  This is the same location.  So I think you are spot-on - thanks for adding this information to the thread.  With Warren Street close by (where there's another girl who I'd like to see - Sophie) then I think this whole area is becoming chock-full of prossies worth visiting.  It could rival the Kings Cross of a few years ago when there was tonnes of good ones on Grays Inn Road, and surrounding streets.

LL

Good review LL. I think I know her flatmate but could you confirm is it the flat near Albany St,  5th floor, door no, 2x?

;)
Yep, that's it. Who did you visit?

Offline lewishamguy

Yep, that's it. Who did you visit?
Ah..
External Link/Members Only

Saw her few times. Limited GFE but she's good for b2b massage.

;)

LL

Great review LL, sounds like a good one! :thumbsup:
Cheers mate. I think you'd like her pretty feet!  :thumbsup:

Offline Hendrix-fan

Anyone know if Nadia is still around? She was on my HL for a while but now she seems to have vanished from AW.