Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 1st August  (Read 967 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

:D

Feedback
Only Vamoosh (29) 01/08/2015 01:15 Seeking Services
  FAKE: Con artists, you'll be asked for money upfront for a room key. Luckily I didn't fall for it. 

Feedback
Only B Bonus (77) 31/07/2015 23:08 Seeking Services
  Total con! I stupidly passed over money for the hotel room key - which didn`t work. Avoid!!

Offline The_Don

:D

Feedback
Only Vamoosh (29) 01/08/2015 01:15 Seeking Services
  FAKE: Con artists, you'll be asked for money upfront for a room key. Luckily I didn't fall for it. 

Feedback
Only B Bonus (77) 31/07/2015 23:08 Seeking Services
  Total con! I stupidly passed over money for the hotel room key - which didn`t work. Avoid!!

Her profile only one day old as well.

Offline Steve2

grandmaster-ram-rod

you have to wonder who was given the money, and where did he meet the girl in reception and hand over cash, or her boyfriend, minder, pimp.

sounds strange to me

vw

If that's the best today has to offer, I'm rolling over and going back to sleep !

LL

you have to wonder who was given the money, and where did he meet the girl in reception and hand over cash, or her boyfriend, minder, pimp.

I'm curious about it too.  Can you imagine a punter sent up to a room, given a key and a door number, then trying the key over and over in the doorlock before some poor bugger opens it from the inside, wearing a dressing gown, oblivious to the scam, "Who the fuck are you and why are trying to come into my room?!?".

grandmaster-ram-rod

yes it sounds silly, if it had happened to me I would have said I will follow you to the room where you can open the door, and I will pay once I have seen the girl,

you could pay, and if the key worked, you could be in a room with a differnt girl  :wackogirl:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Offline Steve2

So not Pick of the Day then.       :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not this time Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

But ifwhen you come up with one we will be very interested

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: