Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky. - Colindale  (Read 2250 times)

Big Cat

Saw Vicky not too long ago at her place about 10mins walk from Colindale tube. Plush accommodation sharing with other girls.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In a word - HOT. Short girl, big booty, big boobs and facially attractive with very nice eyes. I thought from her profile pic that she looked like Megan Fox and was delighted to find this was true in person as well. She has a fair number of tattoos on her arms and back (possibly elsewhere, can't remember).

Full on DFK throughout, good OWO, great workrate in every (vanilla) position. Talkative and friendly before and after, even made a point of offering me water twice (she must've read comaminion's review!). She does have a bit of hippy vibe to her (not aesthetically) - was talking about spirits and energies and things like that.

I liked her a lot and will be returning - big thumbs up  :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

Woohoo tattoos verified

Yeah she was a nice girl,  :thumbsup:

Online superchamp

She gets the thumbs up (and other things) from me too. Very accurate review. I'll certainly pay her a second visit soon.

Stanley Ipkiss

3 positive reviews on here means she goes into my top 5 of girls to see but why does she still have zero AW feedback? Very odd. Usually it is the other way round. Does she not confirm AW bookings or what?

Offline Cuntminion

3 positive reviews on here means she goes into my top 5 of girls to see but why does she still have zero AW feedback? Very odd. Usually it is the other way round. Does she not confirm AW bookings or what?

I'm on aw but the numbers up so just called that, cut out the aw bullshit

Offline iPad3

I think I've seen that room before, does she share with another recently reveiwed girl?

Offline Cuntminion

I think I've seen that room before, does she share with another recently reveiwed girl?

Must do I wish I clocked that before I reviewed could of put a footnote

Definitely the room shown in the pictures  :D

Big Cat

With Emily and someone else I think. Though it looks like they might've moved... the rent at that Colindale flat must be ridiculous

Offline Ladypleaser

Is she 5'6 as stated on her profile or is she shorter?

Big Cat

Offline Cuntminion

With Emily and someone else I think. Though it looks like they might've moved... the rent at that Colindale flat must be ridiculous

A single bed in that block goes £350k rent I would say at least £1600 a month