Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha - GEA  (Read 2493 times)

Offline zag69

I seen Natasha a few weeks ago but jut getting round to doing the review. I seen Natasha before a few years ago and made a point to see her again when her profile popped back up on the site.

Looks - Nice looking girl about 5,3 with big tits and nice big arse.

Punt - Stripped her off and went straight for her tits. Started OWO which was good lots of sucking the head, just the way I like it. On with the condom and she jumped on top and banged away for a bit, I flipped her over and got on top and fucked her hard. I felt I was going to cum so I took the jacket off and got her to suck my dick then exploded in her mouth  :wacko:. Talked for a bit then onto round 2. More OWO and she got on top, I then got on top and fucked her hard then shot my load  :wacko:

Conclusion - Good punt with a nice girl, who has a curvy body with a nice set of jugs. I'd like to see her again at some point.

External Link/Members Only

Offline guns

Was it an incall ? if so , where was the location if you don't mind me asking.
I was looking at this website earlier but was not sure where they have incalls .

JazzMan

Sound good zag.
I'm assuming her profile and photos are about 4 years old?
What age is she?

Offline Dime

Was it an incall ? if so , where was the location if you don't mind me asking.
I was looking at this website earlier but was not sure where they have incalls .
it's a studio flat on the south side.It's nice and comfy in a modern complex.  I'll PM you as we're not supposed to give too much info about the location because they previously had to move flat as someone on here gave too many details when they were based in the flats  next to the clock tower cafe.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:07:57 pm by Dime »

Offline guns

Really liked the look of Natasha .
Also liked this girl External Link/Members Only .
Would be interested to know if anyone has seen her . She has no reviews on the website  :(

JazzMan

Really liked the look of Natasha .
Also liked this girl External Link/Members Only .
Would be interested to know if anyone has seen her . She has no reviews on the website  :(

Kerry has just started.
Natasha was there about 4 years ago and left and came back (same profile not updated)
Agency reviews are of little value.

Offline guns

Yeah kind of got that impression from reading them .lol
Do really like the look of Kerry . Bit different from the norm .

Offline Dime

Yeah kind of got that impression from reading them .lol
Do really like the look of Kerry . Bit different from the norm .
Yeah, a few new girls have started- I really like the look of Brooke- new, young and oozing sex appeal.However, it's a hit and a miss as they are new girls with no reviews on here. A blond girl called Summer also started, but seems to have left.  Katie told me that a lot of girls start then  realize they can't hack the job so end up quitting. A few girls- Taylor, Toni, Hannah etc have left.   
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:26:25 pm by Dime »

JazzMan

Yeah, a few new girls have started- I really like the look of Brooke- new, young and oozing sex appeal.However, it's a hit and a miss as they are new girls with no reviews on here. A blond girl called Summer also started, but seems to have left.  Katie told me that a lot of girls start then  realize they can't hack the job so end up quitting. A few girls- Taylor, Toni, Hannah etc have left.

I tried to book Summer but she'd left the agency.

Offline solway

Katie does suck a mighty good cock  :P

Offline guns

Katie does look nice  . Is she pretty ?
I really think i'm going to book Kerry this week sometime though , she is top of my list now . lol

Offline zag69

Jazz, her photos are from when she first started a few years back. She has put on a little weight since then but not a lot and still a nice looking girl, the weight has went on her tits and arse. She is I'd say about 30. I'd recommend her, book her and your bacon will get smoked :D 

Offline zag69

Just an after thought, has anyone seen Ellie, she looks hot as fuck?

Offline pilgrim

Ellie has gone from the site.  I dont know why they gave her the name of someone who had recently left??

Offline zag69

Pilgrim, do you mean the old Ellie has left or are you talking about the new Ellie, the one with the nice tits?

JazzMan

Bit of confusion because they have two sites.

GEA
Has the new Elliie

GCE (External Link/Members Only) has removed her.

I think she has probability just started and left after about a week.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 01:35:52 pm by JazzMan »

Offline Dime

Katie does look nice  . Is she pretty ?
I really think i'm going to book Kerry this week sometime though , she is top of my list now . lol
She is very pretty- has kind of olive coloured eyes, quite tall, has long sexy legs which look great in her stockings and heels. Has a really bubbly, fun, likeable personality. As Solway mentioned she is a great cock sucker, I specifically liked the way she spat on the head of my cock while licking it, and she talks dirty as well i.e " I'm a dirty little slut who's good for nothing except getting fucked etc". See my review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55805.0 

Offline pilgrim

Pilgrim, do you mean the old Ellie has left or are you talking about the new Ellie, the one with the nice tits?

I looked at the blue site and noticed that the new Ellie had left.  The previous older Ellie had left some months ago.

As Jazzman mentions, they have two web sites. 

There is often a few differences between them such as services supposedly offered and actual days working.  It can be bad enough for a pimp to get one site with the correct data but this pimp is trying to run two.  Just being greedy.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:00:58 pm by pilgrim »

Offline zag69

Fuck, I hope she hasn't left because I want to shag her ragged   :lol:  Has anyone seen her and if so is she good?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:51:51 pm by zag69 »

Offline Dime

I looked at the blue site and noticed that the new Ellie had left.  The previous older Ellie had left some months ago.

As Jazzman mentions, they have two web sites. 

There is often a few differences between them such as services supposedly offered and actual days working.  It can be bad enough for a pimp to get one site with the correct data but this pimp is trying to run two.  Just being greedy.
This. I have picked girls from the blue GCE site who are supposedly working that day, then texted the agency requesting a booking to which the answer is she's not available today or  someone's put her hours on wrong. When I looked at the red GEA site,  hours were different. It seems to me the red one is the more legitimate and up to date of the two.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:23:26 pm by Dime »

Offline guns

Just booked to see Kerry tonight . I havent used an agency before so i hope she's worth the extra money .
She looks right up my street anyway . lol

JazzMan

Just booked to see Kerry tonight . I havent used an agency before so i hope she's worth the extra money .

Check she'll do what's on her list before handing over the money.
There's lot of chancers in that agency (in particular Lola).

Offline Dime

Enjoy, and let us know how you get on either here or leave a review.

Offline Ronald Villiers

Guns did you ever go and see Kerry? Could you put up a review if you did. Was thinking of booking her. Cheers.