Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suhinaxlx  (Read 3568 times)

ramrodronnie

Hi all, has anyone had the pleasure of Suhinaxlx, or have any info about her, only she's witheld her AW FB, reasons stated that she has been haraased by some nasty client?
It would be great if anyone knows anything about her, or could shed any light about her, apart from her face being blotted out (which as we know, a lot of the girls do for obvious reasons) she does look really nice/sexy.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows anything about her.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeBritish

fredpunter

I'm 99% sure those photos were on a different profile in the same area this time last year. Maybe she only works the summer holidays. If its the same lass she had some pretty poor reports.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for that fredpunter, I hope it's not the same girl mate? do you have any links to her profile so a possible comare can be done?
I'd be really grateful if anyone else has any comments about suhinaxlx just to be certain we're talking about the same girl as fredpunter?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeBritish

fredpunter

Her previous profile, if it is the same girl, has disappeared, but I Thu.k she called herself princess priya

fredpunter

Stumbled across this while browsing the site ... this is the lass I was thinking of

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34584.msg476232;topicseen#msg476232

honeymonster69

Her previous profile, if it is the same girl, has disappeared, but I Thu.k she called herself princess priya

what was the picture on her previous account i can't see nothing

honeymonster69

Offline drwho

Last year I saw the 18 year old Indian girl from the other profile, Princess Priya off Ewell rd Surbiton.
She didn't have a boob job at this time though.

I remember her having a rather obvious 'public school' accent ie way outside of my usual experience of dealing with working girls.
I remember her saying both her parents were dead (could well be true, but it kind of stopped the flow of the small talk dead)

She made her excuses to make an early exit to an outcall in Kensington (which I recall was used identically in another members review)

honeymonster69

was it a uk posh accent like london one or something else

was it this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  or am i getting mixed up

honeymonster69

or was this her External Link/Members Only
am getting confused id book both :-)

Offline drwho

or was this her External Link/Members Only
am getting confused id book both :-)

It was this one (at least I remember her AW profile using some of the same pictures as this  backpage profile.
It was a UK public school type accent (normally I'd be repulsed if I overheard girls in the street speaking like this, but as she was extremely hot I overlooked it :rolleyes:)

All things considered, I wouldn't say I'd particularly recommend though

honeymonster69

Hi all, has anyone had the pleasure of Suhinaxlx, or have any info about her, only she's witheld her AW FB, reasons stated that she has been haraased by some nasty client?
It would be great if anyone knows anything about her, or could shed any light about her, apart from her face being blotted out (which as we know, a lot of the girls do for obvious reasons) she does look really nice/sexy.

Its a fake profile as I know the girl and her name is not suhina shes being framed hence why am asking around.  i've managed to track down who has created the fake profiles i just think they realise how much am about to pin on them

Rajandoo

So is Suhinaxlx profile fake then?  : (
Why are indians shit in bed *looks at himself* lol
Anyone know of any above average indian prossies?

honeymonster69

yep fake account...
and no indian girls are not that bad

honeymonster69

I'm 99% sure those photos were on a different profile in the same area this time last year. Maybe she only works the summer holidays. If its the same lass she had some pretty poor reports.

live your avtar pic wheres that from

honeymonster69

fredpunter

she on adult network

Yes, and sheis mentioned once or twiceon this site, search for hot ameera in london reviews

honeymonster69

by the way suhina looks like that firl in freds picture

fredpunter

by the way suhina looks like that firl in freds picture

Oh the poor thing  :scare:

honeymonster69

how do i post picture on here