Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: eemilija18 - Lancaster Gate  (Read 1104 times)

10 review(s) for eemilija18 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £70 for half an hour.

Thanks to a rec I jumped Eemilija to the top of the HL.

Comms by text. There was a bit of back and forth regarding the booking time, with earlier times being suggested but eventually I received the ok to my original request.

Eemilija moves around but at time of writing is currently working from a block of basic studio flats, a roughly five minute walk from Lancaster Gate tube. I'm assuming the buzzer is broken as she came down to the door casually dressed to let me in.

The blatant photoshopping aside, Eemilija has very long, I guess strawberry blonde hair and is slim with slight stretch marks across her stomach and breasts. Pleasant, like Aleksandra it doesn't take much to make her giggle, with our attempts to navigate past each other in the small space causing amusement.

Returned from the shower, to find her in her lingerie and flats and as with most good punts things start off standing with lot's of proper DFK.

After a while it was on to the bed and into good OWO. Gets good depth with some tongue-work while in the mouth. At one point she came up for more DFK and then returned to OWO.

Doesn't mind RO and some clit play.

Cowgirl is an intimate experience. DFK throughout and she's a very talented actress, the theatrics being particularly natural. Played with her clit in mish which was a nice touch but wasn't inclined towards anything with her legs up or on your chest.

If you're a vanilla GFE punter that likes DFK in their session then Eemilija is probably for you.

brolin_76

I tried to book her yesterday but she was busy busy. :( :dash: told me to try again today. :(