Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rip Off - Sarah - royalmassagelondon  (Read 4177 times)

Free rider

My first review as I'm not usually bothered writing reviews but this girl Sarah at Royal Massage in Croydon is the worst.
External Link/Members Only

Comms Ok and agreed a 1 hr GFE full service massage for £100.
Nightmare parking there in Croydon which I should have taken as an omen!

I really can't describe how inert this girl was. She admitted she had no idea how to massage and then gave me the lamest BJ I've ever had. She also had no idea how to play the GFE game! When I suggested we try and spice it up a bit she just sat there totally disinterested.
By this time I'd only been there 20mins so I suggested she might like to refund the difference of £70 for half hour as I'd had enough.
Obviously she had no intention of giving me £30 back so after 25 mins I left discussed not only with the service but with myself for being taken for such a ride.

Avoid this girl at all costs.

Free rider

As a follow up, this girl also advertises under a different name (Jasmine) on Gumtree where she clearly claims to be a qualified masseuse.

It's not bait & switch because she is the girl in the pic on the royalmassgelondon.co.uk site but it is bait & rip off!

Be warned

Erik Lanshof

This lot are very bad for using the name royalmassagelondon, I am sure they are not the same as londonroyalmassage (Baker Street) who are very good!

Offline lewishamguy

This lot are very bad for using the name royalmassagelondon, I am sure they are not the same as londonroyalmassage (Baker Street) who are very good!

Very confusing name but It's definitely not the same establishment.

Sarah Srh

Hi, i'm Sarah and i would like to clarify this bad situation . I'm still young and i'm still learning, i'm not from long time in this job, so i can't make everybody happy , every man have different tastes . So if u call and mention about ukpunting.com i will make a discount 80£ for full hour and that's the services which i offer: BJ, OWO and kissing at discretion , a nice massage and sex .
And one more thing if was an advert on another name it's because is not only me here !
You can find me at this number : [Removed by admin]
Hopefuly you will come and after u can write a honest review and we will see who is true and who is not . Thanks

[Removed by admin]

Free rider

I stand by everything I said in my original review.

This girl is indeed the one I saw and unless she's miraculously learnt the art of massage in 2 months then you can forget that for starters. As to OWO, that wasn't offered and the OW was pathetic. She showed no interest in anything

We have a saying here in the UK. "Once bitten, twice shy".

I wouldn't waste my time if she offered a free session, there are too many great girls out there to bother with someone as bad as this Sarah.

Deviant

The whole website and girls on offer looked too good to be true for a location like Croydon. I avoided for that reason. It has scam artists written all over it. Glad that someone has confirmed it is the case.

Offline NickA

I've seen Sarah as well. She's rubbish at massage - absolutely crap. You're right she does look and act disinterested - UNTIL I started licking her pussy.  I got her in 69 and things definitely kicked up a gear. I'm into pussy licking so I was happy to carry on. And she got off on it - and so did I. It's a shame because she's young and pretty and if she put her back into it a bit more she'd be turning them away. Would I see her again? Absolutely not. But I did enjoy going down on her.

James999

LL

I've seen Sarah as well. She's rubbish at massage - absolutely crap. You're right she does look and act disinterested - UNTIL I started licking her pussy.  I got her in 69 and things definitely kicked up a gear. I'm into pussy licking so I was happy to carry on. And she got off on it - and so did I. It's a shame because she's young and pretty and if she put her back into it a bit more she'd be turning them away. Would I see her again? Absolutely not. But I did enjoy going down on her.
Where on Earth did you come from?
Are you a friend/employer of Sarah by any chance? :D

Offline NickA

Ha. No, I'm not a friend/employer. Like I said, she's crap and I wouldn't see her again. But the pussy licking was the one good bit of the service.
I found this thread because I keep coming across her ad on Gumtree and contacted her a couple of times after my visit, by accident - not realising it was her. When I realised it was the same girl, I cancelled. I was intrigued to see what others said about her. I'm relieved to discover she offers a shit service to everyone.
The only two good rub'n'tugs in the Croydon area at the moment seem to be Ruby Smith/5 Star Honeys and that Chinese place in George Street. If anyone knows of any others please let me know.

Persie

Hi, i'm Sarah and i would like to clarify this bad situation . I'm still young and i'm still learning, i'm not from long time in this job, so i can't make everybody happy , every man have different tastes . So if u call and mention about ukpunting.com i will make a discount 80£ for full hour and that's the services which i offer: BJ, OWO and kissing at discretion , a nice massage and sex .
And one more thing if was an advert on another name it's because is not only me here !
You can find me at this number : [Removed by admin]
Hopefuly you will come and after u can write a honest review and we will see who is true and who is not . Thanks

[Removed by admin]
If you know you are  shit why did  you not give his money back?