Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple.Pie. incall, Camden  (Read 4540 times)

20 review(s) for Apple.Pie. (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline molloy

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr Pretty Thai girl at £150/hr. Decent discreet location. Services performed were OWO, protected sex, DFK and CIM (massage offered).

Apple.Pie. (Apple) is based in a flat just a few minutes’ walk from St Pancras. It’s a buzzer entry - she texted me, when told I was on her road, the number and clear instructions on how to to find her door once in the building.  I found it discreet enough. Felt perfectly safe and the flat itself was clean and fit for purpose.

She’s a bit slow to reply to AW messages, but responsive to calls and texts. She seems to have her number always displayed so I suggest using that straightaway rather than first going through AW as I did.

Once in, Apple offered a drink and shower and politely asked what I was after. She’s quite as her pictures portray. Petite, curvy and in shape.  Got into some DFK which was well done - no light pecking or inexperienced tongue wrestling. After undressing each other - she was well turned out in some lingerie -  she proceeded to give me a deep, sloppy blowjob. Apple was able to deep throat me easily. I alternated between deep throating and some gentle face fucking. After this, really only as a matter of course because I was enjoying the oral so much, we got into some sex. But after a short while I realised I just wanted to cum in her mouth so I went back to her oral and let go about a week’s worth of cum into the back of her throat. She didn’t spill a drop but discreetly spat it out (her profile does mention swallowing as an extra, doesn’t interest me).

She offered a massage but I declined so we just chatted a while before we got into round 2. Much the same procedure: OWO, some sex, OWO again and another CIM.

Apple gave me some of the best oral I’ve had. Wet, deep, no hands, and lots of eye contact (well, as much as she could give when I wasn’t rudely pushing her head down as far as it would go). She herself is welcoming and pleasant. Good English, no miscommunication or awkward silences. Only negative is perhaps the price, she’s really the top end of my budget. Otherwise, recommended.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:53:22 am by molloy »

Offline OutForJustice80

Good review. I've always steered clear of AW's thai population as they all look like they weigh about three stone and have extremely masculine features. This one looks pretty damn good though and might be worth the cash. Shame they all seem to gravitate to the £150 p/h mark. Pushes the budget further north than I'd like.

Aussiecrocsss

I had much the same experience.  She is well worth the ticket, and speaks better English than most cabbies--also very smart and funny.  And gorgeous.  And does everything on the tin.

maddog6969

Just to throw my two cents in here, Apple is not your typical Thai girl in that she has been in the UK a while and speaks/communicates almost like a native English speaker. She even referred to not liking other oriental girls who are "off the boat".

She has fake tits but a nice round ass (not huge, but very bubble butt). She is a very very good DT'er. Just FYI - she likes big dicks (I don't have one, but she is honest at least).

Offline BillGoldberg

Just to throw my two cents in here, Apple is not your typical Thai girl in that she has been in the UK a while and speaks/communicates almost like a native English speaker. She even referred to not liking other oriental girls who are "off the boat".

She has fake tits but a nice round ass (not huge, but very bubble butt). She is a very very good DT'er. Just FYI - she likes big dicks (I don't have one, but she is honest at least).

yep

I'd second this

She turns me into a fluffy, thats how much I like her  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline horsa

id like to book but no face pics puts me off

Offline BillGoldberg

id like to book but no face pics puts me off

She's gorgeous, but thats your decision

Offline The_Don

She's gorgeous, but thats your decision

So you punted her :unknown:

yep

I'd second this

She turns me into a fluffy, thats how much I like her  :crazy: :crazy:

If you have the time. Please share your views, via a review (if you punted her)?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:50:52 pm by The_Don »

Offline BillGoldberg

So you punted her :unknown:

If you have the time. Please share your views, via a review (if you punted her)?

of course i punted her, twice, otherwise how would i know ?

so if I dont write a review you'll level the 'Sergei' accusation at me ?

I don't have that much else to add, other than what other punters have said, and I'd echo the universally positive feedback on her AW profile.

If you have any specific details you'd like just ask here

password02

of course i punted her, twice, otherwise how would i know ?
so if I dont write a review you'll level the 'Sergei' accusation at me ?
I don't have that much else to add, other than what other punters have said, and I'd echo the universally positive feedback on her AW profile.
If you have any specific details you'd like just ask here

All The Don asked is that if you have seen her then it would be helpful for you to do a review and share your experiences with the members.

You have been her for 2 years and it would be nice to break your review duck with a review or two.

It may be that you have nothing to add from the OP review but no 2 punts are alike and thats what The Don was saying.

At the end of the day if your feel you don't want to do a review to share your experiences then its your choice

Offline BillGoldberg

All The Don asked is that if you have seen her then it would be helpful for you to do a review and share your experiences with the members.

You have been her for 2 years and it would be nice to break your review duck with a review or two.

It may be that you have nothing to add from the OP review but no 2 punts are alike and thats what The Don was saying.

At the end of the day if your feel you don't want to do a review to share your experiences then its your choice

OK, fair point

i'll get round to it

Offline The_Don

Offline Puntsmith

Just wanted check if this is/was the same "Apple" from HOD?
Thanks