Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mis deviant - Andria (outcall)  (Read 730 times)

1 review(s) for mis-deviant (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I recently saw Andria.  I first came across her when she was reviewed by Outcallguy.  Many thanks for pointing me in Andria's direction.  Below is the link to his review,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49750.0   

As has become the norm, Andria lost her AW account where she was "mis stimulating" and has since opened a new one as "mis deviant".  I saw her as "mis deviant".
The booking was done by AW and all went very smoothly.  Comms switched to mobile on the day. 

Andria arrived on time.  She is very sexy, very petite (a genuine size 6) and has an amazing body for a woman of any age.  I would say she is in her late thirties. She changed into a lingerie set as I had requested, with killer fuck me heels.  Andria exudes sex appeal and has a husky voice, which just adds to her already ample sex appeal.  She has a feisty character which I like, she is good fun.

Everything Andria does, she does 100%, she really gets into things.  Nothing is half-hearted.  Full on DFK, OWO, RO, vigorous fingering and some very good sex in different positions.  Some of the variations, particularly in doggie, were just brilliant. 

You may have noticed I have used "very" a lot in this review.  Andria is very good and if you like your women more experienced it would be hard not too enjoy your time with her.  I am already planning on going back and this is something I very rarely do.

External Link/Members Only