Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Jessica_ well know hatfield flat  (Read 1608 times)

1 review(s) for Lovely_Jessica_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

grandmaster-ram-rod

I saw Jessica a cpl weeks  ago

arranged meeting via text she was very fast to reply, and it was painless

she is the girl in the pictures and has a fantastic body , in my opion her photos are not photo shopped,  also it states that her boobs are enhanced, well if they are  they fooled me as they felt very real,

service was what you would expect in a 30 min appointment, decent massage FK covered oral ( i didnt ask or want owo) as I find girls that  dont do CIM give better blow jobs if they  know you cant CIM by accident,

she has a nice tight pussy and is a great fuck, her BJ was good  8 out of 10 and she didnt mind being fingered or having her boobs played with

I would see this girl again body is 9 out of 10  face 8 out of 10

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hertsgent

Excellent - good review thanks. Had noticed her and listed, and now can plan a visit based on this review.

How is her English?

Siadwel

I've seen her in my recent searches and wondered. Thanks for the review, moved her into the HL. I'm guessing the well-known flat is near a well-known supermarket, yes?

Things seem to be looking up round here, lately.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I've seen her in my recent searches and wondered. Thanks for the review, moved her into the HL. I'm guessing the well-known flat is near a well-known supermarket, yes?

Things seem to be looking up round here, lately.

indeed it is siadwel,  so you can get a sub ob the way out of you're peckish

Excellent - good review thanks. Had noticed her and listed, and now can plan a visit based on this review.

How is her English?

to be honest, I don't tent to chat to them much, but I didn't have any problems being understood, and she seemed to know  what I wanted before I asked her, I think from my body language, a small point , I do remember she positioned herself  so you could get to her boobs and pussy, so many of the not so good girls  position themselves so you can't, hope that helps

Offline Hertsgent

Gabby (previously blonde4loving) appears to have taken this profile now - or at least today! So much profile swapping In Hatfield at present that most AW and UKP reviews are becoming meaningless without spending far too much time "studying".....

Offline Steady Eddy

Is that why those natural D boobs have enhancement scares  :dash:

Offline Rowntree

I agree with Hertsagent, clearly someone owns the profiles and they are constantly swapped between various girls.  These profiles are moved not just in Hatfield, but appear in Milton Keynes, Hemel, Cardiff and so on.  Makes life a bit confusing for us simple folks. 

Offline sumertime

I agree with Hertsagent, clearly someone owns the profiles and they are constantly swapped between various girls.  These profiles are moved not just in Hatfield, but appear in Milton Keynes, Hemel, Cardiff and so on.  Makes life a bit confusing for us simple folks.
  +1
Here is a bit I added to LoveAnnie's Review earlier this week - she was in the Hatfield ALDI when I saw her. Changing names and profiles is a pain in the arse!

Annie / Eva is back again.... She's changed her profile again [as well as her nationality]   :scare:

Now it is "EvasMassage" Welwyn GC = External Link/Members Only and she is now Romanian
When she was LoveAnnie she was Estonian
and as she moved to Welwyn GC
to be "xox Annie xox" = External Link/Members Only
she must have left Estonia because she appeared
as "x Sexy Eva x" = External Link/Members Only from Lithuania.

Why she changes profile is a mystery! IMO she has nothing to hide, an excellent punt. But she does loose the feeback and our comments...  :unknown: