Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: At your service/Devotions  (Read 2004 times)

Offline xandyx

Can any one please give me the phone numbers, locations and any links to websites or where they advertise please.
Thanks.

Offline Bigjohn

A quick search on Google provided the following:-

At Your Service, Hazelwell street. Pershore Road Stirchley Birmingham UK B30 England. Hours of operation: 10-30am - Late. Phone: 0121-451-2540

Devotions  0121 212 2087 A pink & white building Located on Great Hampton Street

vw

It amazes me how people can be on UKP but never heard of Google.

Offline bunny84

Is there any quality women at these places. I went devotions many many years ago before EE women whore  trade blessed this country. Any ee  girls at these places ?

Offline xMaDDD

From what I've experienced, it's around a 50/50 for devotions and mostly English at AtYourService. Both places were seemingly decent considering their price.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

broksonic

It amazes me how people can be on UKP but never heard of Google.

Google spies on all your searches

Hawkwind71

yeah i know. Thats why i do a search for 'big fat motherfucker' just to see how many results I get and piss them off.

vw

Use inprivate then, or use mint like I do when up to no good ! 

Offline bestpunt

Devotions has closed down..apparently they are still looking for a place
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

billpunter69

Does anyone know where Charlotte who worked at Devotions is now ?.

Offline Juankerr

That would explain why the phone is not being answered lately

broksonic

Surprised the building is actually still standing.   Looking at the google street view pic it looks a right dump from the outside

Westney

I was thinking of re-visiting 'At Your Service', as the last time I visited, I had a bad experience with a girl who would hardly allow anything, and ended up giving myself a wank! It was cheap..£40 all in, I'm talking a few years back and I gather that the fee is the same. Like most of these places they are in cheap run-down premises, and AYS is no exception.