Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allure not answering calls  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Highlander

Anybody else had problems getting through on the two numbers? What good is an agency that doesn't answer the phones FFS  :rolleyes:

Online johnr1

Think they are closed today? Don't know why, hope that helps  :(

Offline OscarC

Yeah closed today according to news section on their website.

Offline foreverchanges

Think they are closed today? Don't know why, hope that helps  :(

I'm sure one man on here will know the answer.

Online Darlobloke

Bad weather? I'm sure it will come clear soon. Hope it's nothing serious as they are a decent agency with some decent girls

Online johnny34

Offline OscarC

Open as usual tomorrow according to their website.

themademan2

I'm sure one man on here will know the answer.
Sorry guys, my fault allure closed today, went on one of my benders and booked the whole agency of all the girls they got for a marathon session. I'm fucked now.  :cool:

Online johnny34

Sorry guys, my fault allure closed today, went on one of my benders and booked the whole agency of all the girls they got for a marathon session. I'm fucked now.  :cool:

I was thinking this might be the case. I had a vision of them jumping on you from behind the door when you walked in  :lol:

Offline foreverchanges

Bet that cost you a packet....... :D

Online Darlobloke

I'm eagerly awaiting the review.... Oh and I bet the wallet is feeling drained haha

Offline Mansell

Bet you got it for free as well the number of their girls you have seen, must be like a cash back scheme  :lol: :lol:

Online johnny34

Bet you got it for free as well the number of their girls you have seen, must be like a cash back scheme  :lol: :lol:

Maybe he redeemed his ProssieMiles  :lol:

Offline foreverchanges

Or got it free " For Services Rendered" :D

Offline Mansell

The $64 million question :- So MM2 did you manage to get Alli to come out of retirement for this session  :cool: :cool:

Offline Highlander

Not a problem, sounds good. I should've checked the website but not used to agencies randomly closing.

I was planning on seeing Sapphire @ Allure but went with a Diamonds lass instead, glad I did as had a great time.

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
The $64 million question :- So MM2 did you manage to get Alli to come out of retirement for this session  :cool: :cool:

That would be telling   :angelgirl:  :coolgirl:
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mansell

Oh you tease  -   But I like you  :lol: :rose: :kissgirl:

Offline Sar-Major

Jealous as FUCK now Alli !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hehehee,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:rose: :rose: :rose:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

David Larry

Jealous as FUCK now Alli !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hehehee,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:rose: :rose: :rose:

hehe

Online David1970

Were they all at the STD clinic after what Sarah-Jane be up to?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62882.0

Offline Sar-Major

Well........WHO knows if they were there,  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Have you got "Inside Info" As S-J hasnt been working this week!!!!!!!! :scare: :scare: :scare:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Maybe she's just worn out with all the "Energetic Sessions" she's been doing.  :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline stanleyjohn

SJ was due to go abroad before end of month and be away for a couple of weeks.

greychap

greychap

I don't think your get a response from Allie on Sarah Jayne's activities think they would prefer that info was removed from the review :scare:

themademan2

Well some jealous ass is trying to stir things up. Text Alli to make a booking to be told that some fuckwit has been sending emails to allure pretending to be me. Funny thing is that the imposter knows my punting name as well as my username on here. That has dropped them right in it as I know who it is now  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

That clips just for you as I know you like reading on here  :timeout:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:37:34 pm by themademan2 »

Offline Sar-Major

Well some jealous ass is trying to stir things up. Text Alli to make a booking to be told that some fuckwit has been sending emails to allure pretending to be me. Funny thing is that the imposter knows my punting name as well as my username on here. That has dropped them right in it as I know who it is now  :cool:

That clips just for you as I know you like reading on here  :timeout:

Fekin Hell MM2...............NAME N SHAME the despicable twat... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: