Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butter wouldn't melt  (Read 1654 times)

13 review(s) for Newgirl2015 (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bill Wayland

I had an outstanding hour with Lou who is a very attractive GFE Dynamo. Highly recommended!
Lou had use of a flat within 10 minutes walk of Victoria Station. Not palatial but good enough with a shower etc. Importantly the bed was comfortable and big enough! Easy to find, discreet. She is and attractive woman who is overly modest about her looks and her figure, both of which are very pleasing. Lou is intelligent and articulate, chatty and confident - a pleasure to be with. She does the submissive GFE thing very well and I believe she either really enjoys sex, or she is a great actress or both - she is amazing. I will be going back for more and for longer. We started with a brief chat but then Lou kissed me full on the lips which developed into a very erotic french kiss. We touched each other through our clothes and undressed but I coukd not resist going down in her sweet tasting pussy - she was writhing and moaning - genuine I believe, no amateur theatricals! She gives a fantastic blow job - licking and sucking while gently squeezing my balls. I put a condom on and we fucked in all the regular positions - but so deep! Then a rest and round two with culminated in me cumming in her mouth - she looked quite content! She is a great kisser, great with her lips and tongue and enjoys fucking... What more is there to say? I was there well over the hour but I certainly did not realise it until I was walking back to Victoria. I was offered a shower and took her up on the offer. Lou is clean and fresh smelling - and tasting! Definitely a girl who enjoys her work!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MancSean

I had an outstanding hour with Lou who is a very attractive GFE Dynamo. Highly recommended!
Lou had use of a flat within 10 minutes walk of Victoria Station. Not palatial but good enough with a shower etc. Importantly the bed was comfortable and big enough! Easy to find, discreet. She is and attractive woman who is overly modest about her looks and her figure, both of which are very pleasing. Lou is intelligent and articulate, chatty and confident - a pleasure to be with. She does the submissive GFE thing very well and I believe she either really enjoys sex, or she is a great actress or both - she is amazing. I will be going back for more and for longer. We started with a brief chat but then Lou kissed me full on the lips which developed into a very erotic french kiss. We touched each other through our clothes and undressed but I coukd not resist going down in her sweet tasting pussy - she was writhing and moaning - genuine I believe, no amateur theatricals! She gives a fantastic blow job - licking and sucking while gently squeezing my balls. I put a condom on and we fucked in all the regular positions - but so deep! Then a rest and round two with culminated in me cumming in her mouth - she looked quite content! She is a great kisser, great with her lips and tongue and enjoys fucking... What more is there to say? I was there well over the hour but I certainly did not realise it until I was walking back to Victoria. I was offered a shower and took her up on the offer. Lou is clean and fresh smelling - and tasting! Definitely a girl who enjoys her work!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Please could you give a more detailed description of what she looks like facially and figure wise

Bill Wayland

Should've said that I saw Lou on July 27th

Dick4snowqueens

Interesting only two pics she could anybody on any given day

Bill Wayland

Lou is really 5'2", busty, nice tits especially for a woman the wrong side of 40, but very good. Pale soft skin, one of her nipples has a bar through it. Responsive nipples, tight pussy though she has had children, firm bum. Great figure. Facially, attractive but not perhaps conventionly pretty. Dark hair, shoulder length. Hope this helps.

Bill Wayland

Agreed she is private and concerned to keep it that way I think, but if you message her she'll send good face pics that show her. Not stunning (how many women are?) but to my eye attractive and the more so when you meet her. All I can say is she did it for me and I am not inexperienced when it comes to women! Hope this helps to

Offline dlgh11

Bill Wayland