Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovelysandra89 - Leicester  (Read 2776 times)

26 review(s) for LovelySandra89 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best punt I've had in ages. She's a stunning girl, very friendly with a very sexy accent. Her photos don't do her justice, really fit body and the service was exceptional.

I paid £40 for a quickie, not expecting much more than a robotic rushed service. What I got however was the following....

Sandra opened the door in very pretty matching lingerie, she gave me a kiss and we had a brief chat as she lead me into the bedroom. She left the room for a minute to stash the fee and I got naked on the bed. We kissed again, she ran her tongue all over my chest and down toward my groin.. She then got the oil out and wanked me, spreading some more on her pert little tits and giving me my first titwank for ages.. On with a condom for some ok OW, she makes use of her hands and can take a good length. Then it's a couple of positions, her moaning encouragement before filling the johny.. £40 well spent, and if I get time I'll be returning.

She's only in Leicester until Saturday morning so get a move on.

Offline cumtwice

Nice review!

She looks good and sounds like u got your value for money.

Is she coming back? Where abouts in leicester?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the review, geezer.  :hi:

This bit of totty made it on my HL the other day, nice chassis, but her nationality kinda puts me off.

Does she kiss, properly? Like, tongue jammed down your throat style?  :P   

Offline director33

Not really DFK, a bit lighter but more than you'd expect for £40..

Regards the nationality, I think Slovaks have the same standards (if not better) than the Polish girls.

Offline JJJ

Cannot wait for her Birmingham appearance

bristolqwerty

In Plymouth, looks gorgeous, I guess she is highly recommended.   :thumbsup: