Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: #alanah# anyone seen her?  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Foxx09

Wondering if anyone has seen this girl , in Glasgow wondering if she's accurate to her profile and if she's worth a punt on cheers

External Link/Members Only

mavgoose

Hidden feedback.?
Not verified .

I'm out

Offline Courtney

Hidden feedback.?
Not verified .

I'm out

Two reasonable legit reviews on here quite a while back. Not being verified wouldn't really put me off......hidden feedback maybe.

stuart_gla

Wondering if anyone has seen this girl , in Glasgow wondering if she's accurate to her profile and if she's worth a punt on cheers

External Link/Members Only

I've seen her, review posted, it's the girl in the pics.  She was working from Shawlands at the time.

I went in knowing about the AW alert and hidden feedback, worked out fine for me, decent punt.

mavgoose

I've seen her, review posted, it's the girl in the pics.  She was working from Shawlands at the time.

I went in knowing about the AW alert and hidden feedback, worked out fine for me, decent punt.

Apologies , I hadn't looked on here for ( more trusted ) reviews .

OP , I'd take Stuart's word over mine....

:drinks:

Offline guns

I went to see this girl a few times when she worked in shawlands . Lovely girl , definately the girl in the pics  . Very pretty and friendly . Great punt aswell , lots of kissing to get you in the mood , nice owo . Fucked her pretty hard and she didn't bat an eylid  . beautiful big arse , which is my thing . Glad to see shes back in glasgow , i will definately be going back to see her soon . Will keep you posted .

Offline Courtney

I went to see this girl a few times when she worked in shawlands . Lovely girl , definately the girl in the pics  . Very pretty and friendly . Great punt aswell , lots of kissing to get you in the mood , nice owo . Fucked her pretty hard and she didn't bat an eylid  . beautiful big arse , which is my thing . Glad to see shes back in glasgow , i will definately be going back to see her soon . Will keep you posted .

.....I'm getting suspicious of people on here who can't spell definitely!

Offline guns

fuck me ! thought i was back at school there for a minute . lol .
i did actually pass my higher English but that's what happens when you don't use your brain for 25 years . lol

Offline J_H

Saw her today - she only had one 'l' when I saw her though!

Just thought I'd keep to recent habits!!

Offline Foxx09

Offline J_H

AN "L" as in Alanah not Allanah!

Offline seeker

Hi  JH
Is she really a size 10 and 25 ..?
SHE looks a lot heavier. .say size 14
How is she face wise...
Thanks.

Offline J_H

I didn't notice that she said size 10 - she may have been once! I'm not good with sizes, but she's definitely not a 10, though I wouldn't say she was fat. The pics look about right, big tits, round ass but not enormous. Tall-ish, so she carries it well, nice proportions.

Facially, pleasant without being drop dead gorgeous.

Offline seeker

Her pictures make her look short and dumpy. .. :unknown:
I'm definitely not a fan of that ...
but then again someone like sami is a Big girl
But carries it really well
how tall is she Alanah?    ...
of course she could put this in her profile  :wackogirl:
but then again. ..she does say she's a size 10  :dash: :diablo: :dash:

Offline J_H

I think she would be about 5' 9' nearly as tall as me, I didn't get the feeling of looming over her, or that she was small and dumpy. One reviewer talked about her 'big ass' - I didn't think it was that big.

Pretty firm all over, but may be best for a Plan B if you're not sold on it.