Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sendual Sarah  (Read 975 times)

3 review(s) for Xx SeNsUaL SaRaH xX (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get
Arranged this on Thursday for Friday got the address just outside city centre knocked door and she answered she had a dressing gown on but took it off when we got in bedroom she just wore white fishnet stockings and nothing else very friendly she had a blonde wig on but she was still attractive very nice pert boobs she was talkative and friendly she put a conform in her mouth and slipped it on my cock for oral I wanted to cum on her boobs first but when she started doing this I thought fuck it all the time she was looking at me very sexily I pulled her on top and fucked her till I came which wasn't long we talked for a while English is quite good and then she got another condom out slipped it on and gave me more oral till I was hard and then I pulled her up and got her on all fours her figure is tiny really but she got a nice ass so I decided to just pound it she was bent round looking at me putting her hand on my stomach as I pounded her I finished and she helped me clean up and then left .
All in all £60 cum twice in 30 minutes good value and will see again which I'm thinking of upping it to an hour next time still excellent value at £100

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Punterperson1971  :hi:

Did you attempt any kissing or RO?

Online Punterperson1971

Kissing was only light but I think if u get to know her she might change and no ro didn't try that but she was very friendly so who knows

Offline Juankerr

Kissing was only light but I think if u get to know her she might change and no ro didn't try that but she was very friendly so who knows
Thanks for the info  :drinks: