Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tighttamz of Rhondda  (Read 1491 times)

fenderstrat31

Hi all
Has anyone seen this WG from adultwork;
External Link/Members Only
Any info greatly appreciated as I'm thinking of taking a trip to see her in the morning?
Thanks

Online Corus Boy

No knowledge but she is obviously returning with a new profile.

Four pieces of Feedback in two weeks is a good strike rate.

Personally I'll let you TOFTT and report back.

Have fun.

She does have a nice arse though.

fenderstrat31

Cheers CB
Yeah feedback is good what she has and her arse looks amazing, right up my street  :D
I've got a booking tomorrow morning so will report back on here when I'm done

Jamilo

I've been wondering this too as Rhondda is easy for me but there isn't much choice. Have fun and let us know   :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

wheres she based to looks good

fenderstrat31

I think she's around the porth / tony pansy sort of area. I'll let you know a closer area when I get address in the morning.

fenderstrat31

Bloody predictive text, I meant tonypandy not tony pansy :dash:

Offline cardiffsdream

I'm sure from memory there was a wg called tight tammy or simlier name around the Treforest area back about 4 or 5 years ago seen her once pics were not accurate but from memory had one of the best bjs from her I'm not sure if this is the same wg

Online Corus Boy

I'm sure from memory there was a wg called tight tammy or simlier name around the Treforest area back about 4 or 5 years ago seen her once pics were not accurate but from memory had one of the best bjs from her I'm not sure if this is the same wg

Your memory does not fail you Dreamer.

fenderstrat31

Just left my first ever review after my Punt this morning with Tighttamz. Hope its ok, but let me know if there's anything I should add or indeed remove from my next review.

Offline ampersand

The only observation I would make is that you could comment on her facial attractiveness and what her body is like - boob/arse size, type etc.

Otherwise, thanks for the report.  A swerve I think.

fenderstrat31

Yeah good point still learning at all this :)
She is what I would call quite pretty and does have a very nice smile.
Very very nice tits which I did enjoy playing with, however again, I took them out of her bra to have a play, looked away and when I looked back they were back in her bra :dash:
Body wise the only words i can think of to describe her is voluptuous or carrying a little too much puppy fat, her arse is nice and surprisingly firm though nothing like her AW pictures.