Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole of Newtown Sauna  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Largs43

I chose Nicole at Newtown Sauna (NTS) Edinburgh after positive comments about her on UKP.

Nicole is a very happy and pretty Romanian; she reminded me of a young Alyssa Milano before the plastic surgery! She wears a small, discreet silver stud just above & to the side of her top lip, but I didn't feel it during our session.

With long dark hair and gleaming white teeth, she has a petite build with a very toned ass & thighs.

Good deep kissing, great oral (covered or uncovered, my choice), good eye contact & smiling during the BJs, and she's very responsive to caressing, reverse oral and gentle fingering/clit & flap stimulation.

Boobs are small but adequate, soft & pleasantly rounded.

Great doggy-style, she lowered herself gradually flatter onto the bed with her legs really, really wide open. Loved that!

Disappointingly, she doesn't do CIM even as an extra.

She said she's going back to Romania for August but will return to NTS in September.

I'd see her again, a lovely pleasant lassie with a good attitude, but lack of CIM loses her a point.

JazzMan

Don't know any sauna girls at the moment that do cim.

Ali

How old is she?  Petite so she is roughly size 6?

Offline pilgrim

Don't know any sauna girls at the moment that do cim.

Kerry- LSS

Demi- LSS

Tina- LSS

Hannah- Carols (Ex NTS)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:14:00 pm by pilgrim »

Offline Largs43

How old is she?  Petite so she is roughly size 6?

I'd guess she's aged mid-twenties (23 to 28) based on her skin quality.

I'm no good at dress sizes. She stands about 5'4" in her heels so just a baw-hair over 5 feet tall in her bare feet. Slim but not skinny.

Offline Largs43

Kerry- LSS

Demi- LSS

Tina- LSS

Hannah- Carols (Ex NTS)

... another sauna girl offering CIM (for £10 extra) is

Amy - NTS

Offline daviebond

Also Patrisha (also NTS)offered me cim, didnt say if it was an extra though as my cock was in her mouth at the time. Oh her BJs are like a wet cloth round your cock though so there was no way I was cumming that way :(

Offline willie loman

Also Patrisha (also NTS)offered me cim, didnt say if it was an extra though as my cock was in her mouth at the time. Oh her BJs are like a wet cloth round your cock though so there was no way I was cumming that way :(

Apart from that what was she like?

Offline daviebond

Shit massage, just squirted baby lotion on my back and chest then rubbed it in. This was done with her dress on, virtually had to tell her to get her kit off which revealled a cracking body(tits slightly sagging though) :dash:. She liked being rimmed and didnt mind her ass and pussy being fingered. But I found out a bit too late into the punt that her ears and back of the neck get her turned on. Wish I had found that out earlier  :( Finished off by cumming on her tits as we ran out of time
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:59:47 pm by daviebond »

Offline willie loman

Shit massage, just squirted baby lotion on my back and chest then rubbed it in. This was done with her dress on, virtually had to tell her to get her kit off which revealled a cracking body(tits slightly sagging though) :dash:. She liked being rimmed and didnt mind her ass and pussy being fingered. But I found out a bit too late into the punt that her ears and back of the neck get her turned on. Wish I had found that out earlier  :( Finished off by cumming on her tits as we ran out of time

I liked the look of her, but suspected she might need a bit of time to get up to speed.Mind you if you wait these girls often disappear She is English in her twenties I imagine.

Offline willie loman

Russian

Must be someone else I saw, there is a new English girl around 26 who was there the other day.