Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Holy Grail.......  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Sir cumalot

Have you ever found your holy grail of punting? I'm sure for all of us, it's comes in many different forms. I ask because after punting for some time now, long before discovering this great forum, I find myself still chasing my holy grail of punting. Having thought about this at some length I would describe them as being tall slim, well educated, witty, but filthy as fuck. An attractive, (in my opinion) engaging, cum loving slut who loves one in the pink and one in the stink and one in the mouth for good measure. And here's the clincher, she's got to be fresh, unreviewed, and one I'd been to see to TOFTT. And being new, their price would be lower than most. I've seen many girls who have some of these qualities but none that I can say have all.

So I suppose, my question is, what's the closest you've come to finding the holy grail? Or have you found it? And if you have, now what? Is that it, her forever?  :lol:

vw

I have read some recent meltdown threads where people thought they had found the holy grail with out ever meeting them.  Personally the greed for a promiscuous life within me will never be find a  grail not that that is my objective.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Every few years is my experience, going back over 40 years or so.

In between, learn how to get the best out of the also rans.

Offline tantric talents

Yes I found her in Crystal Palace!
Then she suddenly disappeared to be heard of no more :cry:
Damn I shall just have to keep trying to find another like her  :wacko:

LL

Another click-bait title. I came here expecting the holy grail!

Here's an idea for your next new thread title, "free punt!" And inside you can ask whether any of us have ever gotten a free punt :D

Diehard

Had a few almost perfect punts but problem is those girls always quickly disappear. My conclusion is that they are so good as hookers because they are in civvie life horny as fuck and genuinely enjoy fucking so if you get them early you get the holy grail.

However these girls soon realise the pitfalls of being a whore so disappear as quick as they arrived.

Offline Sir cumalot

Here's an idea for your next new thread title, "free punt!" And inside you can ask whether any of us have ever gotten a free punt :D
[/quote]

:D

It was not my intention to mislead you LL hence the ........... But stimulate debate and entice those who have found a winner to share lol  :lol:

Thanks for the next title suggestion. I think that one will definitely draw a few more disappointed punts in and few hundred more comments cursing me  :sarcastic: :D

Offline RedKettle

I love the fact you can still be so optimistic about life (and punting) that you thought the Holy Grail was about to be revealed!  Keep up the positive outlook  :thumbsup:  I am just a cynical depressed bastard who always expects the worse... :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Lola Bell now in SW5, previously Harrow. was £60/hr , a "gem" and did everything I like. Unfortunately now more expensive and Massage only with a Happy Ending

Xena in Ha3 was £60/hr and a true "gem" but now sadly retired

Offline SamLP

:lol:

I don't think I'll ever find the holy grail from punting. it's more than a physical and sexual connection. It's the emotional attachment when two people are head over heels for each other and can only be found in a civvie relationship. The sex is completely different.

Offline BillGoldberg

Yeah I ve come across several

However, the ultimate was a wg who provided a superb service, fucked just the way I like to fuck, DFK'd just the way I like to DFK, had a body that drove me insane, an arse that was just to die for, she was also a lot of fun to be with in many ways, and then on top of that provided me with [very] heavily discounted overnighters and freebies for about a year

Then she basically retired

So yep, that has to qualify for me as The Holy Grail of punting

Offline BillGoldberg

Had a few almost perfect punts but problem is those girls always quickly disappear. My conclusion is that they are so good as hookers because they are in civvie life horny as fuck and genuinely enjoy fucking so if you get them early you get the holy grail.

However these girls soon realise the pitfalls of being a whore so disappear as quick as they arrived.

Very good point

Have to agree with your astute assessment here  :hi:

johnnyboy61

I've just come back from a visit with my most frequently visited reg after a gap of some six weeks because she's been away from the UK back in Hungary. She's the best I've had in over twenty years of punting. At the moment I've built up six or seven really good WGs who I tend to rotate through, but she is the one that I visit most frequently visit and the one I've seen for the longest.

She's not the prettiest; she's not the best kisser; she hasn't got the best figure; she's not the cheapest; she doesn't give the deepest oral; her enjoys list is pretty vanilla; she's not the one who I feel the most 'connection' with. So why on earth should she be my Holy Grail?

Because she acts as though she really enjoys sex with me. In fact I have to go quite slow to make sure that she doesn't come too fast as I enjoy RO and fingering a girl and want it to last longer than she can without climaxing. She then came a further three times during penetration. As she's half my age that makes me feel fantastic and I find that as a girl climaxes when you're screwing her the feeling is amazing, so my Holy Grail is to find a girl who is multi-orgasmic through penetration.

I know however that according to her most recent reviews her service of late is quite variable, (I've always found her enthusiastic), so I can't recommend her unreservedly; and I know that many would find her figure unappealing as when she is reviewed a debate about her figure inevitably ensues. Though for me the biggest negative is that in just over a month she retires.

I realise that saying WG is multi-orgasmic on UKP is waving a big red flag for the many on here to charge down. The first criticism being how the hell would I know that she is actually climaxing and is not just a very good actress; and secondly why should it matter anyway as I'm not paying for her to climax, I'm paying, so the punt should be all about me. All I can say is that after twenty years of punting I'm fairly certain I can spot the fakers, especially if I have to back-off a little to slow them down a bit. The other is that when a girl is climaxing as you are fucking her, believe me, it is certainly about me.

I'll give her link, but if you read her UKP reviews you will soon see (especially of late) that there is no guarantee that she will be your Holy Grail. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

:drinks:
Yes, as BG concurs. I think you have nailed it!

Offline Cuntminion

No such thing as the holy grail, it's a myth

pking_paul

I'm still looking too, but here goes. Some copy and paste here as you have a lot of my likes nailed Sir Cumalot.

Petite slim, well educated, witty, but filthy as fuck. Attractive, engaging, cum loving slut who loves it in the pink and in the mouth. Unreviewed on UKP, and price lower than many.

Trouble is, only one of two like these I've met is still on AW and the other is only an occasional prossie so she is tough to book.  :cry:

Ben4454

I found my holy grail in the most unlikely place. Some run down parlour in Surrey.

It was a authentic Japanese girl who was at least a 9. Absolutely gorgeous. I won't ever forget the feeling of my dick in her mouth for a lifetime.

Online jsparky

I won't ever forget the feeling of my dick in her mouth for a lifetime.

Did she forget to put her false teeth on?  :lol: