Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty_blonde  (Read 878 times)

Jonjo27

Has anyone got any feedback for pretty_blonde in Manchester. Sorry can't seem to paste the link!!

Offline jay0707

Plenty of reviews for her on here. gave me a good enough service for a positive when I saw her, however it isn't anything mind blowing.

Offline MrMog

I saw her a while back and did a review on here, I have been told off a good mate of mine who saw her a few weeks back that she has gone down hill a bit since she first started. She was kinda cute and new back then.

Offline sir wanksalot

She's still on my hot list although I'm aware some of her reviews are not overly complimentary about her service. Having said that, she has a large number of positive feedbacks on AW and they can't ALL be fake.

Online bigbilly22

Very Very Very Very Average

Lots better out there!

Offline MrMog

When she started out she was keen and eager if a bit of a newbie to the job, as time has gone on she has turned into what my friend described as a quick in and out and thanks for the cash to spend on new clothes type punt.

He recons he was more or less shown the door when he last seen her and will not be going back again.

Such a shame really as she looked really cute at first and IMHO has turned out a bit bargain basement barbie.

I had a decent enough time with her and put so in my review at the time, BUT and its a big BUT I will not be venturing back there based upon quality info from reliable punters who do not bullshit.