Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Needed for Manchester and surounding WG  (Read 901 times)

Offline The_Tourist

Hi All!
I am new here.Actually i am from abroad (Israel) and just recently discovered this great website.
Next week will be visiting in Manchester area for a week and would realy want to meet a girl from A.W . Met some a couple of years when i was in London and it was a very good experience, and would like the same when i will be visiting Manchester, though i have a few options and dont realy know who to choose. I am looking for a GFE with a bit of kink (some dirty talks etc) and maybe some role play. The communication and the Being honest and reliable are very important to me.
Any info and recomendation on any of the girls will be highly appreciated:
1. Jessy Kane- seems new. not too much feedback, though good one. i realy likethe way she looks.
External Link/Members Only
2. Miss Devilish- again, seems new. very sexy and good positive feedback for now.
3. Foxxy Kiera- Any thoughts? lots of feedback, though nothing on here.
4. Last one- Miss Divine40- I like the way she looks and was thinking on some role plays scenarioes with her. Got lots of feedback on A.W, though nothing in here. Any real experience with her from someone here?
Thats all. I will realy appreciate any suggestions, as i am strugelling with whom to go with. I prefer 1 that i will meet a few time while the time i will be in manchester.
Thank you all