Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Very British Brothel-3/8/15 Channel 4 10-pm.  (Read 26794 times)

Offline foreverchanges

What a load of shite..there's George Muppet posing as a regular customer. :dash:

Offline smiths

What a load of shite..there's George Muppet posing as a regular customer. :dash:

Indeed, a fucking set-up. :thumbsdown:

Dick4snowqueens

The new girl -That one in dark curly hair looks familiar  :hi:

Offline MagpieJohn

If anyone ever hears me suggesting a visit to this place, please be so kind as to shoot me!

Offline foreverchanges

I laughed at George Muppet incognito!

All that aside, it's been good thus far.

Getting another freebie as per usual

Offline PlasticGeordie

Yup that was him...he will have got his usual freebie..I mean imagine that really happening..a punter getting a freebie for a bit self promotion.
This documentary is a typical bit of TV shit..that old guy is defo George Muppet of "Muppets Sauna Guide" infamy

Good spot. Is there no integrity in the brothel business. I'm shocked.

Offline pianodave

Wow. I shan't be moving to Sheffield, you poor bastards :D

Offline foreverchanges

Makes Diamonds' Bensham flats look like Buckingham Palace :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is that our NIK who's wearing the old flat cap?  :hi:

Sailormack

The new girl -That one in dark curly hair looks familiar  :hi:

Laura Lee in a parlour!

He He! :D

Offline theblade

Thought she was going to say
1st prize is a lady of your choose for an hour, 2nd prise its two hours :D

Offline foreverchanges

Two or more in a flat...we wont get to see Toshiba then!! :D

Offline Matium

What the heck is Laura Lee, the Head Witch of the Sisterhood, doing in a parlour?

She must be hard up.

bristolqwerty

F**k me I won't be buying a raffle ticket 1st prize hour with lady of your choice 2nd 30 mins 3rd 15 mins - if it was a lifetime ban then maybe...... It's all for dementia, reckon visiting here brings on dementia.  There's support information if you've been affected by issues raised by this programme.  Last scene was  Kath's fish chip & shop food analogy of course.... more f*****g food.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:04:59 pm by bristolqwerty »

lol-machine

Epic programme. I would watch documentaries like this every week

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Wait a cotton-pinkin' minutes, how the sh*t are they not getting raided, then?

I feel sorry for pervy James the funeral guy! I don't think he will be going back after this is aired!  *Eeewwww* PMSL  :lol:

Offline johnny34

What the heck is Laura Lee, the Head Witch of the Sisterhood, doing in a parlour?

She must be hard up.

Dusty phone

lol-machine

shame on you asshole Sheffield punters for not having a 100+ thread here.

Dick4snowqueens

She must be hard up.

Yeah that's her. I was trying to remember

Offline smiths

The daughter is the only one I would consider and her teeth are a turn-off, very poor quality WGs. Time will tell whether this publicity will be good or bad, 300 punters a week will be generating a lot of cash which POCA might like to get their hands on.

Offline PlasticGeordie

That was truly horrible. I hope that wasn't the upmarket establishment of the area. I assune the Edinburgh alternatives are rather more salubrious  ;)

Offline PlasticGeordie

Yes the sheffield sex mile will be watching this..
Its an interesting area  ..shame newcastle didnt
Have a suburb full of goodies...

Bloody good job I'd say !

Online maxQ

She must be hard up.

bit unfair to call her a witch

she does her best to stop the feminazi nordic agenda

Firebird

Laura most probably heard that a documentary was getting made about the parlour and decided to start whoring from there in an attempt to once again get her horrid face on TV.

OldAdmin

Laura most probably heard that a documentary was getting made about the parlour and decided to start whoring from there in an attempt to once again get her horrid face on TV.

:lol:

Offline Jerboa

"If I didn't have this job I'd definitely be shop lifting" classy bird.

Offline johnny34

That was truly horrible. I hope that wasn't the upmarket establishment of the area.

Makes you appreciate some of the girls we have here in the NE.

Sureshot

To be fair, it painted an honest picture for a change.  Good luck to them but my punting funds are staying well clear of sheffield!

Offline HKS15

Jesus those girls were rough. Wouldn't mind a go on the owner's daughter if she sorted her teeth out.

Laughed at George Muppet's cameo appearance.

Offline MancSean

How grim is that place never mind not accepting a freebie I wouldn't shag in there if you paid me. Minging is a compliment for those birds.  The daughter seemed ok until they did a close up of her mouth. She urgently needs to see a dentist wouldn't want my cock in her mouth. Was an amusing program though and quite pro punter
I haven't been to a sauna for near on 12 years and now am reminded why I don't miss that scene . I used to go 3 or 4 times a week

Offline foreverchanges

Makes you appreciate some of the girls we have here in the NE.

+100

The fishman 2014

Wait a cotton-pinkin' minutes, how the sh*t are they not getting raided, then?
It'll be as they're promoting it as a "massage/sauna" business. The owner saying what ever else goes on is against her knowledge.

Offline foreverchanges

They certainly seemed to like their food..not that you could tell of course.

Dick4snowqueens

The last time I visited a sauna was in 2010-Libby sauna in Stratford that was my first hand experience of bad service from Romanians .. :D fun times

Offline Jerboa

I like the odd Milf, but wouldn't choose any of those, why wouldn't punters pay a little more and go to GFE?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Shite, Laura is rough too, more eating........can I make a suggestion, stop eating, hit the gym, charge more.

Are you telling pro$$ies to put their rates up?  :angry: :angry:

Offline purple_t

Oh balls I missed this, I'll catch up on 4OD when I get the chance

Offline Sam182

Just watching this on c4+1. Was planning a meet for the weekend. Don't think I'll bother now.

Offline smiths

To be fair, it painted an honest picture for a change.  Good luck to them but my punting funds are staying well clear of sheffield!

An honest picture, what with George Muppet planted as a regular. I saw it as the owner looking for publicity which she may well get but not of the good kind from her point of view if POCA decide 300 punters a week is worth going after her for. Smart pimps keep a very low profile.

Sureshot

An honest picture, what with George Muppet planted as a regular. I saw it as the owner looking for publicity which she may well get but not of the good kind from her point of view if POCA decide 300 punters a week is worth going after her for. Smart pimps keep a very low profile.

I meant honest as in regular punters (i wouldnt recognise george Muppet if he was a b&s!). Its a genuine parlour with reflective prices and overall a far more realistic portrayal than the "high class" bollox i watched a few months back.

Offline Jerboa

I meant honest as in regular punters (i wouldnt recognise george Muppet if he was a b&s!). Its a genuine parlour with reflective prices and overall a far more realistic portrayal than the "high class" bollox i watched a few months back.

Yes it looks a honest view of a genuine parlour, but I agree with Smiths, why would the owner want all that publicity? The cops can go for her with POCA.
So Mcoy was playng a genuine punter, guess there were few regs that wanted to be on tv, bet he didn't pay for his punts though.  :hi:

kenw1

Offline smiths

Fair enough, Muppet isn't just a regular punter though, he goes round brothels and WGs all over trying to get freebies for his poxy massage guides he flogs to gullible punters, the reviews he does can be based on whether he gets a freebie or not, no freebie might mean a bad review, so one well dodgy bloke in my view. Then he just happens to be a regular at this place, very suspicious to me.

As to the parlour yes it gave a fair picture of how grotty some be can I thought.

Offline smiths

Yes it looks a honest view of a genuine parlour, but I agree with Smiths, why would the owner want all that publicity? The cops can go for her with POCA.
So Mcoy was playng a genuine punter, guess there were few regs that wanted to be on tv, bet he didn't pay for his punts though.  :hi:

I reckon the owner is hoping for a surge in punters and to cash in while she can, thing is I am not convinced with the WGs she had on show there will be that much interest, but its great free intelligence for POCA of course, she is playing a potentially risky game.

Apart from Muppet I think I only saw one other punter who showed his face, if no one on here posts they know he is a genuine punter I wouldn't be surprised if he was set-up as well as Muppet, you can guarantee Muppet didn't pay.

vw

Should this brothel be on a back list, I wouldn't want to go to a brothel anyway but certainly not one that courts celebrity.  Who knows when the cameras are back and we know TV producers have worse morals than Sergei .

Offline shagbambi

No wonder NIK only wants to punt in London now days...

vw

Don't the police turn a blind eye to brothels if there is no problems.  Its taking the piss out of the police and their blind eye to acknowledge their blind eye turning buy getting a tv crew in.

Offline socks

Which one was he?

Offline pilgrim

Flat cap, black briefcase type bag, blue V neck sweater.