Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Large fleshy labia/vulva lips  (Read 2475 times)

countryboy

Hi Guys,
been punting for a few years now and noticed that lots of ladies tend to have what I would call inverted pussy lips. I would love to experience seeing a lady with  a very fleshy pussy with large overlarge vulva lips. Has anyone experienced seeing/ or could recommend such a lady?

Offline shooie

Being a "countryboy" don't you see lots of large fleshy labia????  Especially at milking time  :yahoo:

Only joking.  :D

Offline flash1965

From the main site, I think this is what you are after. :scare:

External Link/Members Only

countryboy

Wasnt thinking of anything quite as extreme as that flash!!!! A nice juicy pair of vulva lips will do me just fine.

Offline Slaine

From the main site, I think this is what you are after. :scare:

WTF looks like she's giving birth. I'm sure thats a babys heed there lol

Toshiba

Angela of amour who was harriet of newcastle incalls had mahoosive fanny lips

They were like a chickens neck

Offline Boom52

Angela of amour who was harriet of newcastle incalls had mahoosive fanny lips

They were like a chickens neck

Chloe of North Shields on AW had big lips down there. But her reviews recently haven't been great.

The fishman 2014

Eva belo on Adultwork but be quick as I think she's retiring at the end of the week!!

Offline Sar-Major

Try this one..........Check out those lips in her profile.. :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Very tasty Indeed.............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi:   :hi:         
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gothic D

Chloe of North Shields on AW had big lips down there. But her reviews recently haven't been great.

She used to be excellent until she lost weight.It seemed her whole attitude changed after that.But she does have big flaps.
As does:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
A very average punt though,covered Oral and very little interaction.

Offline OscarC

Try this one..........Check out those lips in her profile.. :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Very tasty Indeed.............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

No link??

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

She used to be excellent until she lost weight.It seemed her whole attitude changed after that.But she does have big flaps.
As does:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
A very average punt though,covered Oral and very little interaction.

Cheers for that one Gothic my good man,  :drinks: :drinks: been eyeing those flaps up for a while, but covered oral and not much interaction, I'll give her a miss........... :angry: :angry: :diablo: :diablo:

:hi:  :hi:

Offline jamiedean64

Hi

Not sure if these would be fleshy enough but she has a couple of positive reviews on UKP.

jamie

Offline OscarC

From memory Sarah at NNE has nice fleshy lips, but it has been a couple of years since I last saw her External Link/Members Only

Themademan2 also reports Jasmine of allure has big lips - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57771.0

Offline Rogerbravo

Hi guys,  could one of you chaps pm me mistress lips number? Im real keen to have a suck on those bad boys but dont want to get an aw account, cheers.

Seahorse

Biggest lips I've had the pleasure of is Honey / Honeyminx in North Tyneside.  She's getting on a bit now, though, and isn't the best looker.  Squirts buckets.

Second biggest is mistresslips, again in North Tyneside - Killingworth.  Not as big, and not as sensitive down there, but stunning, about half Honey's age, and eyes to die for.  Name is a bit misleading, mind.

I'm also a lips man ... but I'd be heading for Killy!

Offline Sar-Major

Biggest lips I've had the pleasure of is Honey / Honeyminx in North Tyneside.  She's getting on a bit now, though, and isn't the best looker.  Squirts buckets.

Second biggest is mistresslips, again in North Tyneside - Killingworth.  Not as big, and not as sensitive down there, but stunning, about half Honey's age, and eyes to die for.  Name is a bit misleading, mind.

I'm also a lips man ... but I'd be heading for Killy!

Would tthis be the lady in question.....Seahorse?   :cool: :cool: :cool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Seahorse