Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2105 times)

Offline shaved_guy

Hi Gents,

I was trying to book a massage on in Bristol, sources AW & Gumtree, I contact several girls with no success and didn't punt.  However, I got a phone call this morning from an Asian guy, shouting does your wife know several times, then you had better tell her.  She was with me when this was happening, fortunately we've palmed it off as a crank call - I have know had to change my phone settings to receive no unknown calls.  This should stop the problem and I've had a very lucky escape I think.

Get yourself a punting SIM card guys, I've been stupid by not having one - do not fall fowl of this knob.  There are some are some real cunts about.

Has anyone had similar problems?

Offline Punter Griffin

I've had a girl turn nasty on me, for no reason, as far as i know. But i have a punting phone and it takes two sims, just in case. And i usually keep it turned off, until i need it. I've never used my phone phone.

vw

Was that Asian as in Indian/Pakistani or South East Asian.

Offline shaved_guy

Indian or Pakistani I think

vw

Indian or Pakistani I think
Just a thought maybe a WG you called in past had phone robbed by a moralistic crusader and is harassing punters is his personal Jihad.

Offline Boundless

I would think that 90%+ have punting phones so not a problem.

TheCape

I didn't have a punting phone until recently but so bloody glad I have now. It is the essential piece of equipment for this activity.

Offline cueball

Punting phone been mentioned so many times on here before but it's worth keeping it fresh for lads that don't think of having one.

Mine is a cheap pay as you go simple thing, I don't need bells and whistles, I need it to text and call only. If it got lost or nicked there is no way to trace it back to me and I'd lose a tenner, no big deal.

pking_paul

Yep punting phone is an absolute necessity, especially so if you are the married kind of punter! Best advice on here I reckon.

raylondoner

As has also been reported here many times before boys, Mummiesnet follows this site, so let's be cautious with our comments.    :hi:

Offline bfl

Looks like I'll be getting a punting phone

Offline The_Don

However, I got a phone call this morning from an Asian guy, shouting does your wife know several times, then you had better tell her. 

My reply would have been:

Yes she on the way with work colleges from HMRC. Due to a report of illicit earning, tax evasion and avoidance.

Under the finance act 2007 amended PACE. Order for all HMRC criminal investigations.

They should be with you (hang up, the phone)

Looks like I'll be getting a punting phone

I change sim cards often (only cost £1 and then top up with £10). And I'm on my 2nd punting phone (Cheap £20-£40 phones) in under 12 month

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:52:50 pm by The_Don »

Offline Punter Griffin

My reply would have been:

Yes she on the way with work colleges from HMRC. Due to a report of illicit earning, tax evasion and avoidance.

Under the finance act 2007 amended PACE. Order for all HMRC criminal investigations.

They should be with you (hang up, the phone

That is brilliant. I'm going to memorise that for future use.