Author Topic: Amsterdam  (Read 3499 times)

dazzler9999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have had my first punt in Amsterdam and what a pleasurable experience it was.I normally like the proper GFE but this was a quick 15 mins.The girls in the red light disk come in all shapes and sizes but there are a fair share of gorgeous slim girls in their 20's though most are eastern european.Anyway I picked a gorgeous girl paid my 50 euros and 15 mins later I was out of the door with a massive smile on my face.To be honest it normally takes me a while to cum but she had me done in 15 mins must have been the way she stroked my ball whilst I took her from behind.Anyway I recommend it to anyone who is in Amsterdam.

Offline Ipunter

I have had my first punt in Amsterdam and what a pleasurable experience it was.I normally like the proper GFE but this was a quick 15 mins.The girls in the red light disk come in all shapes and sizes but there are a fair share of gorgeous slim girls in their 20's though most are eastern european.Anyway I picked a gorgeous girl paid my 50 euros and 15 mins later I was out of the door with a massive smile on my face.To be honest it normally takes me a while to cum but she had me done in 15 mins must have been the way she stroked my ball whilst I took her from behind.Anyway I recommend it to anyone who is in Amsterdam.

I'm going to Amsterdam soon and I was worried about these 15 minute punts as I can take quite a while to cum, that's good they "help" out. I'm looking forward to it.

Offline Jerboa

Why did you post in the wrong section, you want the Punting Abroad section, as Amsterdam is in a Foreign country. :) as for Amsterdam I have a love hate with punting there, you can get decent punts, but De Wallen window shopping isn't Vfm, it's a tourist sex theme park, even today some people still think the city is a sex capital lol.  :D :rolleyes:

Offline hw189

I didn't actually enjoy punting in the Netherlands (never visited Amsterdam RLD, but I was actually in The Hague). The women there in RLD were somewhat soulless and off-putting.

Quesadilla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Why did you post in the wrong section, you want the Punting Abroad section, as Amsterdam is in a Foreign country. :) as for Amsterdam I have a love hate with punting there, you can get decent punts, but De Wallen window shopping isn't Vfm, it's a tourist sex theme park, even today some people still think the city is a sex capital lol.  :D :rolleyes:

I did a fair amount of punting in Amsterdam in my 20's and agree - the rate of good punts to bad was pretty low.  Definitely seemed to be a correlation between looks and service - ie the best lookers seemed least interested. 

I was there again recently with the gf and took her on a window shopping tour of De Wallen as she'd never been before and it seemed like the quality of girls had gone done since I was there last.  They all look very fake - fake boobs, lots of trout pouts, only very occasionally someone decent. 

Offline Jerboa

I did a fair amount of punting in Amsterdam in my 20's and agree - the rate of good punts to bad was pretty low.  Definitely seemed to be a correlation between looks and service - ie the best lookers seemed least interested. 

I was there again recently with the gf and took her on a window shopping tour of De Wallen as she'd never been before and it seemed like the quality of girls had gone done since I was there last.  They all look very fake - fake boobs, lots of trout pouts, only very occasionally someone decent.

Yes that's why I call it a tourist sex theme park, you get lots of tourists walking around pointing and staring at the naughty hookers, anyone who think Ams is a good town for punting is deluded or easily pleased.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58

Offline Reiver

Always go to singel in amsterdam de wallen is for the window shopping . Went to den Hague last time and got a punt for 25€ felt guilty getting it so cheap .

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Went to den Hague last time and got a punt for 25€ felt guilty getting it so cheap .

Poor you.  :rolleyes:

Doubtless you'd have a nervous breakdown paying a fiver in Asia or Latin America.

 :lol:

Offline Wanking

Yes that's why I call it a tourist sex theme park, you get lots of tourists walking around pointing and staring at the naughty hookers, anyone who think Ams is a good town for punting is deluded or easily pleased.

The Dam is often a starting point for many guys in their mongering careers. I went there first in 91, lots of proper dutch girls that time, but AIDS was the big fear. I remember stopping every minute midway in the act to make sure the Johnny was still in tact  :scare:

Nowadays Im not so fussy about the state of the condom  :D

Offline Wanking

Last time I was there was 09, and I had a few decent sessions for 30 euro each in RLD. My request was to get the girl to sit on my face, let me lick both her holes, and give me an oily handjob for 15 mins. Most girls wouldnt agree to it, but about 1 in 20 would.

I wonder if I went back today, would I get same deal for same money??

Offline joe diddley

Last time I was there was 09, and I had a few decent sessions for 30 euro each in RLD. My request was to get the girl to sit on my face, let me lick both her holes, and give me an oily handjob for 15 mins. Most girls wouldnt agree to it, but about 1 in 20 would.

I wonder if I went back today, would I get same deal for same money??

Got exactly this in Soho for £30 only yesterday, so it's very possible I would guess.

Offline Reiver

Last time I was there was 09, and I had a few decent sessions for 30 euro each in RLD. My request was to get the girl to sit on my face, let me lick both her holes, and give me an oily handjob for 15 mins. Most girls wouldnt agree to it, but about 1 in 20 would.

I wonder if I went back today, would I get same deal for same money??

Doubt it they don't like tongues on them nowadays and most charge 50€ per act . There is a lot less Windows now and more closing each year I go down to den Haag when over cheaper day out .