Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madrid authorities to fine punters between 601 and 30000euros  (Read 1452 times)

Offline FCB

Including here link to the article (in Spanish) at ElPais newspaper
External Link/Members Only
The police says they'll concentrate on Casa de Campo, Marconi and Calle Montera areas.
They'll concentrate on street prostitution only.

vw

Including here link to the article (in Spanish) at ElPais newspaper
External Link/Members Only
The police says they'll concentrate on Casa de Campo, Marconi and Calle Montera areas.
They'll concentrate on street prostitution only.
Sounds like kerb crawling laws here to me !

Snake93

Was very sad to see this, but definitely relieved it's only focused on the street scene.  Madrid is one of my favorite cities to punt.  The Latina / Spanish honies at those rate? Oh yes please!!!  Carry on.

Offline Marmalade

I can see the point if it is on a grand scale with thousands of tarty looking women next to a school, but Montera Street? That's city centre stuff.

It sounds like abolitionist stuff creeping in under some concocted umbrella. They would be far better tackling trafficking directly and giving more rights to prostitutes. Street prostitution has never been quite legal in Spain as far as I am aware so better standards for prossies and punters would be a natural good move (although I think there is a place for lowlife SWs in certain areas where they are not a bother to others or better-dressed SWs hat are not an annoyance to others anyway).

Goya and Picasso would be up in arms (probably the arms of a nice prossie or two of course).

Offline FCB

Madrid Police been busy at Marconi area (Villaverde district) for the last few days according to Spanish paper Elpais article 2days ago External Link/Members Only
It talks about unmarked cars and undercover cops.

Barcelona been trying  something similar since the 90's at El Raval/Las Ramblas area and street prostitution still goes on in there.