Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polished Polish Gem  (Read 3005 times)

1 review(s) for sweety-sexy-juliet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Pretty blue eyed blonde
size 10
lovely soft smooth skin
laughing and giggly attitude
enjoys sex
DFK, OWO, RO/69 loads of sex is various positions
As I caught my breath from round 1, she just rolled next to me and continued DFK'ing me.

Her and friend will only be in this area until Mon/Tues, so defo worth a visit - 1 min walk from train station.

I actually went to see her friend Vanessa but on opening the door, saw Juliet and thought wow, nice. She kindly told me its her friend I had come to see but doesnt mind seeing me if I dont mind - the rest was just hot and steamy.

Perfect Friday punt to smile about all weekend

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Pretty blue eyed blonde
size 10
lovely soft smooth skin
laughing and giggly attitude
enjoys sex
DFK, OWO, RO/69 loads of sex is various positions
As I caught my breath from round 1, she just rolled next to me and continued DFK'ing me.

Her and friend will only be in this area until Mon/Tues, so defo worth a visit - 1 min walk from train station.

I actually went to see her friend Vanessa but on opening the door, saw Juliet and thought wow, nice. She kindly told me its her friend I had come to see but doesnt mind seeing me if I dont mind - the rest was just hot and steamy.

Perfect Friday punt to smile about all weekend

Nice firm body and dfk tongue lashing as if she was swimming in an ocean?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

Nice review. I was looking at having a punt with her, so thanks for TOFTT.

Is she staying in a hotel or flat - and what's the gaffe like?

I'm assuming this is her friend Vanessa?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Did you actually get a look of Vanessa, and if so, what she's like, because pics on her profile are cropped and I think there has been a bit of profile sharing between different girls on it in the past few months.

Many thanks.

Offline king tarzan

Nice review. I was looking at having a punt with her, so thanks for TOFTT.

Is she staying in a hotel or flat - and what's the gaffe like?

I'm assuming this is her friend Vanessa?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Did you actually get a look of Vanessa, and if so, what she's like, because pics on her profile are cropped and I think there has been a bit of profile sharing between different girls on it in the past few months.

dont waste your time.. just been there some other polish woman who looked like dolph lunghdren sister...
bitch told me woman is on fucken period.. what bollocks...

Many thanks.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning. Saved me a wasted trip. :hi:

Given the OP's review, it seems the girl on the profile exists, but it sounds like the OP got lucky and you were unlucky.

Typical switch tactics that some Polish prossies' maids use when a girl is unavailable, ie busy or "on", when, either way, she shouldn't be taking bookings for her. :thumbsdown:

Offline Fact

sorry guys, been away.
Two girls def working that day as, 'Juliet' said I could wait to see Vanessa but will be 10 mins. I just fancied the look of Juliet and dont regret for a second.
They are in a modern block of flats opposite Holiday Inn hotel next to Slough station. I wont write the name of the building but its been used by others in the past.
I did see the past posts of being gerked around and didnt know Vanessa was working in the flat with another girl.

vt

Please guys...put the location (town) in the thread title...esp in South East as it covers a huge area on nearly every side of London.  :thumbsup:

Only the parts N & NW of London are accessible to me. I'm sure anyone in Slough won't be interested in girls in Ramsgate either, so if the town is mentioned in the thread it makes it easier to scan through and read the relevant reviews.

Offline Fact

Just to confirm, the girl I saw was NOT Paula, who appears not to have good reviews.
I almost went to see this girl until I read my review properly haha..