Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samiraseni69  (Read 2341 times)

14 review(s) for Samiraseni (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Diehard

user Id 2062122

This was a dreadful punt with the most false lady I have met, and I've met a few. She claims to offer owo and cim, but by her own admission owo is done briefly at start to get a bloke to cum quicker through sex! The owo is average, she can deep throat but there is no enthusiasm or eye contact and it did nothing for me as was far too mechanical.

Dfk she claims to offer, but that is bull shit, it is brief tongue flicking, no lip locking involved. Sex is difficult with her as she is one of those girls who insists on holding the condom as you fuck her.

She has a nice body, many of you would consider her facially attractive although personally she wasn't my type facially as a bit rough looking if that makes sense. She is very young looking, so I don't mean wrinkled, but she looks like the been around the block sort of girl off a council estate.

Then we come to her voice. Now, normally this isn't an issue at all as I don't want to talk to hookers so couldn't care less. But this girl sounds so working class and rough, she is most definitely the innit brigade. I'm not a snob or anything at all, but I detest the youngsters who talk in chav language, and this she does in abundance and very loudly as well. A total turn off for me.

In summary, nothing redeeming about her, and further more while trying to fuck her from behind she was actually texting another client!!!

She also is a heavy use of lube, another big turn off for me and she is so rough when putting the condom off I thought she was going to break my cock.

The one thing I should add is the profile pics are accurate I would say.

Steer well clear guys. In truth indian/Pakistani girls are as bad as Romanians I've found and that was last time I go near one.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 02:46:13 pm by Diehard »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At one time, used to work from a flat near the railway station in Leicester. I never saw her, but I'm sure a couple of East/West Mids members have seen her.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 02:56:20 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
These are the notes I dug out from a few years ago, received from a fellow punter......

"Quick note on samiraseni.

Used to call herself jasmine on AW and made a big play on the fact she was an indian who does CIM etc.

I saw her once. She was ok. knock out body but she certainly doesn't 'look' Indian.  She even said herself that people always say that. Must be a very distance / weak mix.

Anyway

Positives

Great body and she knows it.  Certainly complimented herslef plenty over it.

Negatives

Too much talking. Oh arent I gorgeous. Aren't you a luck boy. You're having a great time aren't you.

Rushed me through. In and out within 20 mins. Half related to waiting ages when she left room to put money away and all the chit chat and fake moaning.

Ushered me out the door in double quick time as another client waiting to come in.

CIM was delivered but nothing special.

Some FK but she quickly diverted me to her nether regions which she heavily doused in some strawberry flavoured lube.

All in all, unmemorable and I wont bother going back."

Offline MP

I saw her a month or two ago when she was down in Hertfordshire. My experience was better than yours I have to say. There was DFK, good OWO and deep throat and also no holding of the condom. She was literally doing the squats on me, which would have made holding it impossible. She also got very wet whilst I was fingering her when she was giving me OWO ahead of round 2. Maybe I just got on with her well and we clicked or whatever.
2 facts remain though, she has got a great body and she does like to chat.