Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishEva - Ealing  (Read 1515 times)

1 review(s) for EnglishEva (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

Hi saw her earlier today, £160 incall at her hotel.

Saw her profile, 19yo English girl gfe, pse also dfk. Yes please i thought, no review here but her aw reviews were good so i decided to book her.

Comms: Phoned her initially, she never answered, but later texted me to give me her availability. Evrything arranged by text.

Location: Crown plaza hotel, Hanger Lane, Ealing. Nice hotel with parking outside nearby shops which is free and also parking in hotel.

Got to her room, she greets me with her wearing bra knickers, boobs spilling out of bra, im not a fan of big tits but and she is quite petite and a bit chunky for her size. Looks pretty. Definately not 19yo, more like 25+.

Fee sorted and she leads me to bed and we start chatting. She says all my services are covered. WHAT!!! Im in shock having handed over £160 for covered service. Fucking Bitch. For that money i thought it was implied that she would worship my cock. Im an idiot,  i should have checked with her beforehand.

Anyway we start with OW, nothing to mention here i didnt even get a full hardon. Then started in doggy, she put on some lube, once in her there was no traction, also she kept making stupid moaning noises, like thats going get me off, i might as well have thrust my pelvis in the hallway and saved my money. Either her pussy is really loose or too much lube - i guess a bit of both.

Then onto cowgirl, lazy bitch is grinding my cock backward and forwards and there is absolutely no sensation. I told her to stop and lets have a break. Even now a few hours later my dick feels sore at the base after her gyrations.

Upto this point no kissing at all. Then i laid her down next to me and tried some kissing, it was Fk but she never did any DFK, so much for the GFE. Went into mish and pounded her, i got a bit of traction in this position but it did take me a long time to come.

Only half and hour into punt and i just wanted to leave. Worst punt for a long time.

Also she is not English but Scottish.

Who the hell is leaving her such good aw reviews.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. Sorry you had a shit, but expensive punt.

Who the hell is leaving her such good aw reviews.

Pimps, their friends plus old guys who have more money than sense and are easily satisfied, only too happy to spend some time with a young girl.

That's why you can't really trust AW reviews, though even there there's a review saying she didn't complete the booking (don't believe her excuse).

If you search for English Eva's ID no. on this site there is some suggestion that it has been set up by, or rather for, known timewasters who realise their cards are marked on their own profiles.

That's why it worth going for positively reviewed girls on this site, particularly if you're shelling out £160.

If you take a gamble on an unproven girl but are only paying £60, you don't feel so bad about it.

Saying that, if, after this financial outlay, you're looking for a cost-saving punt in the Hanger Lane area, then I would recommend Nicole, who I've seen a few times but not for a couple of months, though she doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good looking and nice girl, CIM included. Only does light FK at best and no real finger play. Recently put her price up from £70-£80 an hour - but still half what you paid the Scottish highwaywoman.

Offline king tarzan

Nasty slimy slapper!!
When your paying that sort of money super confirm ask two to 3 times clarification.
If she gets bitchy leave if her attitude stays good then proceed
trust me it works!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantric talents

old guys who have more money than sense and are easily satisfied, only too happy to spend some time with a young girl.
Actually its more likely to be young guys who have more money than sense and pop quickly and are thus more easily satisfied with such a scamming girl.
Older guys rich or poor generally have more sense, experience and staying power.
I should know because I am one of them. Oh and I was once young too!  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Saying that, if, after this financial outlay, you're looking for a cost-saving punt in the Hanger Lane area, then I would recommend Nicole, who I've seen a few times but not for a couple of months, though she doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good looking and nice girl, CIM included. Only does light FK at best and no real finger play. Recently put her price up from £70-£80 an hour - but still half what you paid the Scottish highwaywoman.

Yes, I tried calling a few days ago and no reply, when she was £70 P/H (she has some mixed feedback here) and now this group (2 of 3) has rased there P/H (and its up to them) but many more options out there @ £80 P/H mark :hi:

Offline gash bash

She's  now in Chelsea with a starting price of £400 for 2 hours. WTF! Probably working out of Chelse Cloisters no doubt.

I was gutted to lose £160, but if had dropped £400 for her vanilla service i would have left the hotel crying uncontrollably. lol

Ahh Chelsea Cloisters, brings back nice memories of Hazel Kitty who i saw a couple of times before she moved to Liverpool St. Now that was a proper GFE, and even included Anal for £130 i think.

Offline peter_bungee

she only really has a few aw feedbacks from established members and no FR's etc.  £160 ph is a gamble many other english girls in the £120-140 mark from aw with proper feedback

password02

Well done for the review - Agree 100% NEGATIVE for this WG.

Thanks