Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on gangbang  (Read 3233 times)

Safc3101

New to this so please go canny on me. Got a friend of mine who wants to do a gangbang blindfolded. She's never done one before and isn't sure how much she should charge per person. It would be based in a hotel in Newcastle and she wants no more than 15 people over a time of one and a half hours.
Any comments, advice or input would be grestly appreciated thanks .

Offline AnthG

she wants no more than 15 people over a time of one and a half hours.

Absolute maximum, £140 per person IMHO
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Safc3101

Would people actually pay that ?

Offline AnthG

Would people actually pay that ?

Is your friend good looking?

Think of it this way, would you pay £140 for an hour and a half sex with your friend? If no, then how much would you pay for it, you'll not be far off what others would pay too. Tell her this figure
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

King Jim of the Toon

Most of my friends would be happy for a pizza or a gin and tonic. 15 men within 1 and a half hours. £140 for a quick in and out?

Offline Slaine

Absolute maximum, £140 per person IMHO

£140 to wait for my turn with 14 blokes in front of me ..... no chance  :dash:

Erotic yes but value for money no way  :thumbsdown:

Safc3101

She's not bad looking. To be honest we were looking at nowhere near that price...we were looking at about £60 per person for it

Offline Bigus Dickus

She's not bad looking. To be honest we were looking at nowhere near that price...we were looking at about £60 per person for it

How about you post 'Your friend's' picture and we can chuck you some possible prices!  :rolleyes:

Offline Mansell

How about you post 'Your friend's' picture and we can chuck you some possible prices!  :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline johnny34

£140 to wait for my turn with 14 blokes in front of me ..... no chance  :dash:

+1 No chance

Offline johnny34

To be honest we were looking at nowhere near that price...we were looking at about £60 per person for it

You sound more like her pimp than her friend  :thumbsdown:

Online toon972

15 men over 1.5 hours,that works out at 6 mins each.Not for me thanks.

Offline Bigus Dickus

15 men over 1.5 hours,that works out at 6 mins each.Not for me thanks.

You've made a schoolboy error in your calculation!

15 cocks / 3 holes = 5 Rounds of 18 minutes each!

I am sure you will have a percentage who's firearm is fixed with a hair trigger, thereby possibly increasing orifice access time for those who can hold off a bit!

Might bump the cock to hole ratio in your favour! I recon 20 minutes per cum tunnel @ £60 is a bit of a bum deal! 2/3 of the blokes would have to be up for some DP!

My sadistic maths teacher in school was right about maths being useful!

:scare:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:40:22 pm by Bigus Dickus »

sentinel

The clue to this moronic post lies in the guy's user name SAFC, short for Sunderland Football Club.

Says it all really.

Safc3101

I say WE as its not something she's done before and nor me. I will be one of the involved guys so will be paying. Myself or K have no idea what people charge for this kind of thing so I came on here for people's opinions on the matter, you've made yours and it's turned out to be incorrect though.
Thank you for your time in responding

Online toon972

Online toon972

In reply to BG,bit slow as well.

Safc3101

The clue to this moronic post lies in the guy's user name SAFC, short for Sunderland Football Club.

Says it all really.

Short for Sunderland Association Football Club if we're being that way... What a moronic error to make.

Safc3101

Of course,how stupid of me. :wacko:

How very stupid if you pal.  It's funny I come on here just for advice and I get one or two keyboard warriors trying to look clever.

Online toon972

I was not replying to.you,I was replying to Bigus Dickus.See you are starting to bite now.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Short for Sunderland Association Football Club if we're being that way... What a moronic error to make.

Is K willing to go airtight to increase the time 'on board' for the want of a better phrase?

Got any pics? Please post!

Safc3101

Is K willing to go airtight to increase the time 'on board' for the want of a better phrase?

Got any pics? Please post!

Yeah I got pictures but she doesn't want me posting them on here I'm afraid

Offline Bigus Dickus

How very stupid if you pal.  It's funny I come on here just for advice and I get one or two keyboard warriors trying to look clever.

You asked for opinions and that's what you've been given! How old are you? Can you cum in 6 minutes in a room full of sweaty punters with pan handles inches from your face with a cross sword risk with every movement?

:hi:

Safc3101

I was not replying to.you,I was replying to Bigus Dickus.See you are starting to bite now.

I send my apologies your way then sir

Offline Bigus Dickus

Yeah I got pictures but she doesn't want me posting them on here I'm afraid

PM them to me and I'll rate her on here! I won't post them! Promise.

Offline Mansell

Think you have got enough of an indication on price. If your serious then get her to set up an AW account and advertise, then post the link for anyone that is interested. Set your date and away you go.

Safc3101

You asked for opinions and that's what you've been given! How old are you? Can you cum in 6 minutes in a room full of sweaty punters with pan handles inches from your face with a cross sword risk with every movement?

I've been asking for opinions yes. I'm totally clueless on this matter so I don't know what's best as in price..how many people she should have maximum

Safc3101

PM them to me and I'll rate her on here! I won't post them! Promise.

If I knew how to PM I would... Totally new to this

Offline Bigus Dickus

If every hole's a goal then £50 per head ( :wackogirl:) for two hours with 15 punters might work. She walks away with £750 before costs of hotel and rubbers etc! Not bad for 2 hours work. You might need to help her walk out though!

Offline Bigus Dickus

If I knew how to PM I would... Totally new to this

Click on my username and on the left is send personal message! You will need to send a link to the pics or post them on an image hosting site first and then post the link!

Safc3101

If every hole's a goal then £50 per head ( :wackogirl:) for two hours with 15 punters might work. She walks away with £750 before costs of hotel and rubbers etc! Not bad for 2 hours work. You might need to help her walk out though!

She's pretty much for anything.. Maybe 15 is too many.. Try 10. She says she wants to be blindfolded as she doesn't want to know who's fucking her

Safc3101

Click on my username and on the left is send personal message! You will need to send a link to the pics or post them on an image hosting site first and then post the link!

No luck but here's a couple of pics.. She doesn't want face pics put on

Hidden Image/Members Only

Safc3101

Online toon972

Offline Bigus Dickus

You might want to revise your 'friends' pricing structure! She's a bit of a big old unit isn't she!

Just going my my personal preferences!

Offline Mansell

You might want to revise your 'friends' pricing structure! She's a bit of a big old unit isn't she!

As in she's paying you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus is in. :thumbsup:

I have a strict carrying rule in my punting! If I can't carry them to the bed I don't fuck them!  :scare:

You can have my 18 minutes though!

:D

Safc3101

She's no size 12 like. Well what do you reckon if I'm needing to revise it. There's people who pay bucks for Amy of Newcastle and she's bigger!

Offline johnny34

You might be the one needing the blindfold  :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

She's no size 12 like. Well what do you reckon if I'm needing to revise it. There's people who pay bucks for Amy of Newcastle and she's bigger!

I am sure you'll get some interest from the gents with various tastes but in the words of Peter Jones, "I am out"

Word of warning whilst it okay posting on here for advice, don't tout your 'friends' GB on here if it goes ahead as it's not allowed!

Have you fucked her without a plank tied to your arse?  :sarcastic:

themademan2

You got a point there  :dance:

Offline johnny34

Offline Bigus Dickus

You might have to factor in the cost of a medic or accident/health indemnity for the poor punter who's at the bottom of a DP scenario!

sentinel

She doesn't want face pics on because she'll be as ugly as shit.

No one with even half a brain would fuck her even if she paid them, never mind them paying her.

Offline Tiger63

If your offering £50 then I`ll have a go ....stick me name down

Offline dino1990

I used to chat to her on fabswingers, bit curvy but a nice girl altogether. My advice to safc is to post the meet on fabswingers and mention "costs to cover hotel charge". Single males will know this is a paid meet and they won't be insulted if you ask for a cover charge. Have been to a couple of these parties in the past and £60 is far too much. £30 -40 is more realistic.

Looking4fun