Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea of pink ladies  (Read 961 times)

Offline mike336

Met Chelsea about 4 weeks ago at a flat in Jesmond Dene , comms was good and was told to phone for the house number when i got there, arrived on time and Chelsea opened the door straight away , was pleasently surprised when i saw her ,a really good looking girl very petite. Got the paperwork out the way ,we undressed and got  on the bed then she told me everything would be covered , thought what the hell and l layed down while she started giving me ow , she was still in her bra and knickers so undone her bra and pulled her knickers down ,on the website when i made the booking i was certain it said her bra size was 32c me being a tit man i was really disapponted to see she was flat chested, never mind i ended up finishing her from behind  because she has a beutiful arse, all in all a really nice girl very friendly ,I went on the pink ladies website today and noticed her bra size is now 34b ?

[Name corrected at request of poster]

TAARABT123

I don't see no charlie on the website. Do you mean Chelsea?

Offline mike336

Sorry yes it was chelsea ,feel a right charlie now!!!!

Offline mike336

Wonder if admin can change it for me

Offline the bloody butterfly

I've had my eye on this girl for a while and finally a review. Everything covered doesn't bother me nor the small chest. Just want to know if she likes RO and would be OK if I played with her gorgeous feet.

TAARABT123

Does she do french kissing as many at Pink ladies do not offer this service  :thumbsdown:

Offline mike336

Yes she does fk ,dont know about ro,she is definately one of the nicer looking girls i have seen and very friendly

Offline the bloody butterfly

She's not listed on Pink Ladies anymore. hope she resurfaces as an indie.