Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young sexy nicole  (Read 4483 times)

Offline MrSmiley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Has anyone seen her recently?

I wasn't going to see her after my last visit due mainly due to smelly pussy and read the last review about the horror.

Fancy fucking her again for some reason but would be good to know if she's done something about her problem as I don't want to waste £££ as it would put me off. Can't exactly ask her if she wouldn't mind me sniffing her pussy before I hand over the money!! or can I?!!!

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Has anyone seen her recently?

I wasn't going to see her after my last visit due mainly due to smelly pussy and read the last review about the horror.

Fancy fucking her again for some reason but would be good to know if she's done something about her problem as I don't want to waste £££ as it would put me off. Can't exactly ask her if she wouldn't mind me sniffing her pussy before I hand over the money!! or can I?!!!

So she had a smelly pussy, a bad review and no review from you

I am baffled why you'd want to repeat the experience

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline MrSmiley

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52211.msg683279#msg683279

no review needed as I added to an existing review. see above.

to cure you're bafflement: this is punting which means fucking young hot women. This one WAS one of my favourates when I started. she enjoys a good fucking and seeing my spunk all over her face and in her mouth always did it for me.

was hoping her smelly pussy has gone as it's curable. if it's cured I want to see her again. not that complicated in my opinion.

Offline smiths

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52211.msg683279#msg683279

no review needed as I added to an existing review. see above.

to cure you're bafflement: this is punting which means fucking young hot women. This one WAS one of my favourates when I started. she enjoys a good fucking and seeing my spunk all over her face and in her mouth always did it for me.

was hoping her smelly pussy has gone as it's curable. if it's cured I want to see her again. not that complicated in my opinion.

I assume she is making good money at £120 an hour so if she is in a depressing situation she should do something about it in my view. For ME once the magic is gone that's it, a WG having been reported to have had a smelly pussy is a terminal turn-off.

She offered me a good service at £80 for the hour when she was in Enfield and smelt great then though.

Offline MrSmiley

She offered me a good service at £80 for the hour when she was in Enfield and smelt great then though.

agreed. for me it was when she was in mornington crescent.

i just saw her profile this morning and in the first pic she looks great. want the old girl back I saw. was hoping somebody had seen her recently and had something good to report. Somebody asked the same question on a thread recently and they did not get a response either. I should listen to myself and that post I wrote - the magic had indeed gone.

Offline happy as larry

I saw her many times while she was in Enfield and she was great, but the last time I tried to see her after booking a visit and traveling 2 hours she stood me up, so never again, for £120 an hour there are plenty of  girls out there

Offline backofthenet

I'd also like to know if her minge issues are sorted. Worth remembering that it was only one punter who reported it, but I'd still rather not take the risk.

MrSmiley - excellent avatar. Greatest actor in the world.

Offline MrSmiley

I saw her many times while she was in Enfield and she was great, but the last time I tried to see her after booking a visit and traveling 2 hours she stood me up, so never again, for £120 an hour there are plenty of  girls out there

not good  :thumbsdown:

I'd also like to know if her minge issues are sorted. Worth remembering that it was only one punter who reported it, but I'd still rather not take the risk.

MrSmiley - excellent avatar. Greatest actor in the world.

i'm not taking the risk without knowing.

agree oldman is a proper actor. didn't even realise it was him in hannibal.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Big Cat

I saw her very recently - she smelt great.

Big Cat

Ah yes, she did mention this was her last week. She seemed pretty happy about it too.

Sylvester

I saw a lot of Nicole around the turn of the year and she was great fun and very pretty.  We got up to all sorts, including going quite a long way beyond her official 'likes' list.

She seemed to experience a lot of aggravation however, and I know she was very put out by the West8 bollocks about pimps hanging around outside her flat.

It's a shame if she's gone for good, but she did seem to lose her enjoyment for the business, so maybe she's better off out of it.

gekiro

Saw her on her final day. Can only echo what other reviews have described. Lovely girl, stunning eyes and attractive head to toe. But she definitely seemed intent on quitting; the sparkle in her eyes most evident when she was talking about her plans to take a bit of time out and then return to London to study. Good luck to her.

Offline smiths

Saw her on her final day. Can only echo what other reviews have described. Lovely girl, stunning eyes and attractive head to toe. But she definitely seemed intent on quitting; the sparkle in her eyes most evident when she was talking about her plans to take a bit of time out and then return to London to study. Good luck to her.

This WG has had a number of final days then returned with a new A/W profile so time will tell, personally I don't just believe what they tell me simply because so many have said they were retiring but returned. As she did offer me a good service when she was in Enfield I wish her good luck if it is true as well.

sexy19nicole

Sorry guys i find my shefield boyfriend. Miss u all :rose:

44Remington

Sorry guys i find my shefield boyfriend. Miss u all :rose:

That really is strange. You didn't even know what or where Sheffield was when I just spoke to you on the phone about this...

Why would someone be impersonating Nicole the day after she quit the industry for good? She has been bedridden all day and I just gave her a ring to check on her when I got back home while browsing the forum.

Odd.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:12:48 pm by 44Remington »

Offline backofthenet

whisper it, Gunslinger, but maybe she's trying to throw you off the scent.

Can't imagine why....

44Remington

whisper it, Gunslinger, but maybe she's trying to throw you off the scent.

Can't imagine why....

She has had no obligation to stay in touch with me since she quit yesterday, but she is actively choosing to. And I had admittedly always thought that forum member actually was her as she does spend a lot of time talking to me about this forum and the drama here. So I had presumed she was a member.
But the fact that they are coming out with info that wildly contradicts the more concrete elements of what she has planned for the future does make me a bit suspicious.

LL

She has been bedridden all day and I just gave her a ring to check on her when I got back home while browsing the forum.

Bedridden all day?  What the fuck did you do to her?!?! :D

password02

Would be great if you can do a review about what happened especially after traveling +2 hours to meet her

password02

However no point if she has officially ''Retired''

:hi:

password02

FUNNY  :P ;) :D

Who has said she has retired????

Offline The_Don

That's a good question, hence the yo - yo

Offline smiths

FUNNY  :P ;) :D

Two punters above on this thread said she told them, as I posted above I read this before from other punters about her and whoever is posting as her posted they were looking for another job months ago. Basically, I don't just blindly believe she has retired and predict she will be back with a new A/W profile at some stage in the not too distant future, as that's been her pattern up until now.

password02

Two punters above on this thread said she told them, as I posted above I read this before from other punters about her and whoever is posting as her posted they were looking for another job months ago. Basically, I don't just blindly believe she has retired and predict she will be back with a new A/W profile at some stage in the not too distant future, as that's been her pattern up until now.

+1

Jimmysonlad

I'm on OK terms with 'Sergie' who told me she will be coming back but doesn't quite know when.

Offline MrSmiley

of course she is! when the money runs out. how many times has she left now?? 2, 3 times?? shame she can't find something else to do for work. she's a nice girl.

Type_O_Negative

of course she is! when the money runs out. how many times has she left now?? 2, 3 times?? shame she can't find something else to do for work. she's a nice girl.

Of course she can find - but money is a key word. Now she can earn hundreds per day.

Ok, she would go to local Job Centre and got a job £8/hour (her English is poor - look at her comments here). With this money it would be a massive shock for her system - paying rent, bills, daily/weekly shopping, "go and treat yourself" - you know what i mean.

44Remington

Of course she can find - but money is a key word. Now she can earn hundreds per day.

Ok, she would go to local Job Centre and got a job £8/hour (her English is poor - look at her comments here). With this money it would be a massive shock for her system - paying rent, bills, daily/weekly shopping, "go and treat yourself" - you know what i mean.

Jesus... For what must be the tenth time. The person posting here as her; isn't her. She can't even access UKpunting from her new phone (last time I saw her she ended up borrowing mine just to check the site) and she had no idea someone was posting here using her name when I spoke to her on Sunday.

LL

Jesus... For what must be the tenth time. The person posting here as her; isn't her. She can't even access UKpunting from her new phone (last time I saw her she ended up borrowing mine just to check the site) and she had no idea someone was posting here using her name when I spoke to her on Sunday.
Jesus, you're in serious danger of being suckered in!
She's got you on a hook, mate. Trust me, I've been there (not with her, with another hooker!). So be careful.

Big Cat

I'm with 44Remington on this. Look at the most recent post this person dropped on the Nicole thread in London Reviews FFS - has "troll" written all over it

LL

I'm with 44Remington on this. Look at the most recent post this person dropped on the Nicole thread in London Reviews FFS - has "troll" written all over it
Could be a troll, could still be her, I'm not sure.  I know what 44Remington was told by her - but she may not have been telling the truth.  She can't access this forum on her new phone?  How many prostitutes do you think just have the one phone?!  But that's not really important.  My main point was that getting close to these girls and overstepping the client/WG boundary can get messy.

Offline The_Don

My main point was that getting close to these girls and overstepping the client/WG boundary can get messy.

Any relationship can get messy, regardless of what jobs people do.

The fact that sex and money has been at the start rather than leading up to it, adds more complexity.

Some W/G are looking for a payday and some men are blind to this simple fact.

Just like W/G may have feeling for a punter, but the punter is just that. A punter paying for sex, nothing more, nothing less

LL

Any relationship can get messy, regardless of what jobs people do.

Yes, I agree.

The fact that sex and money has been at the start rather than leading up to it, adds more complexity.
Exactly. A healthy relationship doesn't begin with a payment for sex.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:47:49 am by LL »

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think there's more chance of Bruce Forsyth retiring than Nicole!

Nice to see you to see you nice!

:rolleyes:

Offline MancSean

I think there's more chance of Bruce Forsyth retiring than Nicole!

Nice to see you to see you nice!

:rolleyes:
Is he still alive? He was fucking old when I was a kid watching the Generation Game

sexy19nicole

Remi you know we have good always. :rose:

Offline The_Don

Remi you know we have good always. :rose:

Question for you.

On top of the wardrobe (warren Street), there was an item. What was is?

44Remington

Question for you.

Anyone who saw her there or worked with her in any capacity would know the answer to that. It was a pretty distinctive item with a pretty colourful backstory.

Might be better to ask a question that only the real deal would know the answer to. Don't know why it's worth the bother though as this really isn't her.

Offline backofthenet

It was a pretty distinctive item with a pretty colourful backstory.

was it 44Remington by any chance?