Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber of Amour  (Read 1932 times)

16 review(s) for Amber Coast (10 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only

This was a recent incall 30min appointment.

Booking arranged via Stacey at Amour, all comms good & address given once i'd confirmed booking on the morning. The location was ok in an estate in Seaton Deleval.

I'd been thinking about seeing Amber after initially seeing her profile appear & then seeing a review.

On arrival Amber opened the door swiftly so no hanging about outside. Amber was ok looking but not as attractive as i thought & would put her age as early 40s. Brief chat & upstairs to the bedroom. Started with some kissing, which turned out to be some of the weirdest kissing i think i've ever come across, it was like she was pecking at my lips! Anyway we removed our clothes & Amber started some owo which was ok & i then went down on her (she was clean & fresh). I tried to suck her nipples but that was out of bounds as she has recently had them pierced. So on with condom with Amber starting in cowgirl then we switched to doggy for the finish.

Services: kissing?, owo, ro & sex (cowgirl & doggy)

Amber came across as friendly (although 'slightly mad', her words not mine). Overall an ok booking but nothing special. The weird kissing was a downer for me as its something i really enjoy. Also she looked a bit older than i thought & not as attractive as i'd hoped.

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the review Johnny. Neutral sounds about right.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Thanks for the review Johnny. I'm with you on the kissing. Important part of any punt. If a girl instigates kissing at the start of the meet then you can be pretty sure it's going to be a ggod one.

gentle677

Thanks johnny was going to book but am now in two minds the clincher for me assuming amber was just having an off day is parking.I get very nervous about prying neighbours is parking outside venue or close by thanks

Offline johnny34

Thanks johnny was going to book but am now in two minds the clincher for me assuming amber was just having an off day is parking.I get very nervous about prying neighbours is parking outside venue or close by thanks

You can park close by or round the corner, parking was ok, Amber opened the door promptly so no problem with prying neighbours imho.

gentle677

Thanks I will have a think and if go ahead will put my view on here

gentle677

Can just use phone so sorry about no independent review but confirm carbon copy of review nothing bad just got feeling that amber was on some mild mind altering substance nothing scary just made me nervous