Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot(NOT) lisbet30  (Read 881 times)

1 review(s) for Hot lisbet30 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bassman135

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited on impulse as my plan a was not available. Sincerely wish I hadn't!

Was attracted by the profile pics and what seemed an understated profile - it wasn't.

Comms straightforword with, I presume, a maid. Booked an hour - mistake.

She does have a fantastic body with gorgeous breasts and a very cute arse and pussy. Facially attractive with good makeup. There, I'm afraid, the positives end.

Service was shite. No theatre at all. Just got, unceremoniously undressed after stashing the cash and told me to undress. Insisted on starting with a massage - very poor, boring and time wasting. Then "Sex now". turned over, mac on and vigourous unskilled BJ - mind you the view was good and she was positioned so i could touch pussy and breasts.  I asked for attention to balls "No, I dont do" same reply to any other requests - FK  -NO. Then sex- doggy or mish only "go slow". No responsiveness - the proverbial starfish.

Sorry, I'm getting bored writing this....

Did go for round 2 - same as round 1 only worse and even more perfunctory. Despite vitamin V enhancement started loosing the will and asked for lubed HJ for finish. She refused to remove the mac and went for frenzied pumping. Dreadful, but eventually biologically effective.

45 mins tops, rushed, artless unfriendly. A horrid time with a beautiful woman, what a waste. Have had such good sessions at the price I kicked myself for not revisiting other excellent SP's

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and sharing. Doesn't sound good at all and most punters have been there  :angry:

The review may cost her some custom  :thumbsup:

Service and attitude go hand in hand and I rank it over looks and body any day.

Off topic a bit

Had that happen to me last week, messaged Plan A (very late reply and had booked else where). So I opted for plan B (good punt)

The next day I called plan A, and left feeling I should have called plan C
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:53:06 pm by The_Don »

Offline bassman135

Thanks for the review and sharing. Doesn't sound good at all and most punters have been there  :angry:

The review may cost her some custom  :thumbsup:

Service and attitude go hand in hand and I rank it over looks and body any day.

Off topic a bit

Had that happen to me last week, messaged Plan A (very late reply and had booked else where). So I opted for plan B (good punt)

The next day I called plan A, and left feeling I should have called plan C

Quite.

Yep every bad one feels like a good one lost. Stereotypic "Romanian" experience ( but she's Hungarian!)

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. Had her HL since last week and was discussing her with another member with the view of TOFTT this week. You've saved me the trouble but unfortunately you had to endure a poor punt. Was she in Mill Hill as the map shows her in N2 which isn't close to Mill Hill?

Offline TheOracle

Yep every bad one feels like a good one lost. Stereotypic "Romanian" experience ( but she's Hungarian!)

Holy shit, I can't stand this level of stupidity.

If they're Romanian and the review is positive, the mass of brainless drones either stay silent or write "strange, as she's Romanian".

If they're Romanian and the review is negative, then of course the mass jumps on the opportunity with glee, spouting the obvious idiocy "what did you expect? she's Romanian!".

If they are not Romanian and the review is positive, then there's a high probability the thread will contain some comment saying something like "it's nice when girls give good service: of course she is not Romanian".

If they are *not* Romanian and the review is negative, then the mindless automata write some artificial inanity such as "strange, as she is not Romanian".

What is it with you bots and Romanians? Who is the incompetent programmed your firmware and introduced this bug that keeps reappearing? Can't you just go back to the factory and get reset to a newer version without this obsession? Can you just be shut down so your repetitive drivel will stop reappearing on this forum?

Offline bassman135

Holy shit, I can't stand this level of stupidity.

If they're Romanian and the review is positive, the mass of brainless drones either stay silent or write "strange, as she's Romanian".

If they're Romanian and the review is negative, then of course the mass jumps on the opportunity with glee, spouting the obvious idiocy "what did you expect? she's Romanian!".

If they are not Romanian and the review is positive, then there's a high probability the thread will contain some comment saying something like "it's nice when girls give good service: of course she is not Romanian".

If they are *not* Romanian and the review is negative, then the mindless automata write some artificial inanity such as "strange, as she is not Romanian".

What is it with you bots and Romanians? Who is the incompetent programmed your firmware and introduced this bug that keeps reappearing? Can't you just go back to the factory and get reset to a newer version without this obsession? Can you just be shut down so your repetitive drivel will stop reappearing on this forum?

Sorry my intended irony missed you :unknown:

doobes

Thanks for the review. Shame it didn't work out but you beat SamLP, The_Don and Steve2 to her which is something at least.  :)

Offline king tarzan

Good looking bird with shit service is stinky
selfishly good looking bird shit device as long
as I get my banana sucked owo get to lick her mango
and kidding with tongues  (even briefly ) I am happy
And bonk I am happy over looking bad attitude
catalina the Sexy hungarian bitch based around
Barnet comes to mind..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac