Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 girl cambridge party  (Read 7859 times)

The happy one

Hi,

is there anyone else going to this or planning to.

they seem to have managed to get some stunners with the right attitude.

I have met two of them and had a great time

and miss independant has been in my hotlist for my next visit to London well is seems she is coming to me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

regular punter

Very tempted but should be working away in suffolk at the end of July so not sure ill make it and not even sure im ready for a party scenario just yet.
and what happen if 8 guys show up but 3 girls pull out????
Sounds like it could end up as one big sausage fest to me!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:03:34 pm by regular punter »

The happy one

When I emailed and asked about to many guys Sara said that there will only be the amount of guys to girl that is  no more than 2 to 1 max

I went to their one last year and it was ran smoothly and was one of the best parties I had been to for the attitude of the girls and the services offered

Offline itk

Very tempted but just too far away.

The happy one

This is the first time for a long time that I am happy I can get to Cambridge fairly easy

For a long time it has been void of any real talent

So let the fuck feast begin

These five will have to last me a while

Siadwel

Been wanting to try a party for a long time.

It looks very tempting, nice lineup and just a gentle drive up the A1.

Two days before payday, though.

HL'ed and I'll try for a late booking if everything's well-starred.

Offline Rock123

The profile says 3 girls not 5 girls. So it will be two 2 guys to 1 girl. I'd prefer it the other way around.

If the five girls were doing both slots then great but it seems to me that it will be 2/3 girls to those two slots. Not all five girls to both slots. If that were the case then brilliant and I'd be up for it, but it doesn't seem to be.

Any of these parties that have more men than women doesn't really take to my liking.

The happy one

Lol

But think about what the cost would be if there was more women there than men

They will all want the same amount of the pie.

2 to 1 is fine I went to their party last year and there was always one ready

From my email when I booked if they get more than 6 book a party then the two blonde girls wi be there

So can not complain about that and there is always a guy who drops out last min

Offline Sidewinder

The profile says 3 girls not 5 girls. So it will be two 2 guys to 1 girl. I'd prefer it the other way around.

If the five girls were doing both slots then great but it seems to me that it will be 2/3 girls to those two slots. Not all five girls to both slots. If that were the case then brilliant and I'd be up for it, but it doesn't seem to be.

Any of these parties that have more men than women doesn't really take to my liking.

Both slots state 5 girls / 6 guys on the profile

Offline Hotshots76

How can I even consider this when I don't know who the girls are, what they look like and what they offer.

Like buying a house blind.

Offline happyharry

Mmm... £220 for 2.5hrs is getting a bit top end. I guess it will all depend on how much of the 2.5hrs is spent on chatting/fag breaks and how much is actually spent partying. Anyone know what the form was at the previous party ?

I saw, and reviewed, Katie a couple of months ago. That was enjoyable but I'm not sure what she'd be like in a party environment. Don't know anything about the other girls.

Tempted, but would appreciate any feedback from their last event

Offline reeves25

Last night when I emailed it was £200 for 3 hours now it's £220 for 2.5hour I assume this is now because the increase in lady's it was previously 3 girls and 6 guys 2:1 ratio

Offline candeo_aqualux

I had no problems with the booking (I went for the 3 pm one) or the price - it was £220 for 2.5 hours when I checked and that is fine with me. I think the process and communication are very good so far. Any feedback from anyone attending a previous party? I think it would be nice to get to know others who are coming - from my limited experience with other parties familiarly makes things more relaxed and enjoyable on the day.

The happy one

How can I even consider this when I don't know who the girls are, what they look like and what they offer.

Like buying a house blind.

there is a link to four of the girls at the bottom of the page

katie I know and have seen a few times. She is looking forward to the party

julie ann I met at the last party and have met a couple of times after. she keeps getting her profile hacked or suspended but there are photos of her in the gallery

sexy independant looks stunning and has a great list of enjoys  she is on my hotlist from reviews of her on here for when i was next down in london

the other two whos names escape me look great and again seem to have a long list of enjoys

the last party we spent about 10 min breaking the ice before the girls started on each other then started to drag us in and off to the bedroom.

the only moan last time was the flat was not big enough. when i emailed sara before i booked she said that they have upgraded to a two bed flat and two bathrooms she had arranged for more girls to be there so she put the price up

i did have a little moan about it

but 5 girls 7 guys really is not a bad ratio and you know one or two guys are going to let them down

Offline Sidewinder

Last night when I emailed it was £200 for 3 hours now it's £220 for 2.5hour I assume this is now because the increase in lady's it was previously 3 girls and 6 guys 2:1 ratio

Will probably change again tomorrow  :D

The happy one

Will probably change again tomorrow  :D

well if it does i have mine booked and the price will not go up

it can come down though

:sarcastic:

Offline candeo_aqualux

I've got mine booked as well, so I second "The happy one". :rolleyes: BTW -what was the mixture of guys at the last party - I am a bit nervous about it (but will still attend as the line up looks really good!).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 05:13:04 pm by candeo_aqualux »

The happy one

I've got mine booked as well, so I second "The happy one". :rolleyes: BTW -what was the mixture of guys at the last party - I am a bit nervous about it (but will still attend as the line up looks really good!).

Last time there was 6 guys and 3 girls

And no one was left out and every one seemed to have had their fill

As I said in my review in here best bit was going air tight with one of the girl and watching and listening to julie Ann being fucked up the arse in the kitchen

That made me hard and got Sara on her knees sucking me off

Which I did not think I would manage

Offline candeo_aqualux

Up the back door?! :scare: That must have been a sight to listen to! It seems that it should be a cracking party! :D :D

Offline Rock123

The happy one

Four of them are for sure

I think sexy undependant is polish

But a quick check of her profe would confirm

Offline Rock123

I've booked for the 3pm-5.30pm slot! That a couple of ukpunting posters will be there is an added bonus  :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've booked for the 3pm-5.30pm slot! That a couple of ukpunting posters will be there is an added bonus  :drinks:

How will you recognise each other??

Secret handshake?

:lol:

Offline candeo_aqualux

I am also booked in for 3-5:30 pm. Who else is going? I suggested to get to know each other before so we don't need to use a "secret handshake". Shame this forum does not have private messages....

password02

I am also booked in for 3-5:30 pm. Who else is going? I suggested to get to know each other before so we don't need to use a "secret handshake". Shame this forum does not have private messages....

Errrrr it does?

OldAdmin

Try now.
I've had to disable PM facility for new members due to abuse by some troublemakers. Only temporary and not permanent.

Offline candeo_aqualux

Oh, thanks. I was wondering why I can't see a pm option.

Offline candeo_aqualux

Offline potbellypete

I am booked in for the 3pm.  Should be great.

Been to a number of London parties (LMP) but I has been a while, and I am missing it.  :D

As has been said.  Would be good to get an idea of who will be there.

Offline candeo_aqualux

That's great. I have been to LMP years ago and I had mixed experiences - I decided to give the scene another go. It seems numbers are still changing, but it should be a good one. Does anyone know more about the location and when we get the final venue? Anyone else booked in?

The happy one

The post code is on the Cambridge parties page

When I googled it it showed the new flats right by the station

So I guess it is one of them

Will find out Monday they said

Offline candeo_aqualux

Thanks for the info. Are you booked in for 3? Do you know what the age range at the last party was? It seems like there is much more interest girl-wise in this one as indicated on the blog.

The happy one

The last party was late 20s to 50 me

And the three girls really went out of the way to make sure everyone had a great time

I think they could have had twice as many guys there but the flat was very small

So they did limit it so not really cash minded

I trust them that they will keep the ratio in our favour and not go mad with the numbers

Offline candeo_aqualux

Thanks. You single-handily contributed to half of post and almost all information on this thread. It should be really good - still wonder who are the others coming lol.

The happy one

Don't know how many are going from here I think the acid test will be how many reviews get posted here after to how many guys turn up at the parties

I am thinking of seeing if sexy independent will stay over for a one to one the next morning

She has an amazing list and I would love to explore her sub side

My family go away today so she was on my to do list on a visit or two to London over the next couple of weeks

Along with miss kdd and maybe one other really well reviewed girl in the London thread

So this works out even better

Offline candeo_aqualux

Do you have the link for sexy independent? Your cunning plan sound a well-thought out one :-)

The happy one

The link is on the party page

password02

Do you have the link for sexy independent? Your cunning plan sound a well-thought out one :-)

I know your new here but really you do you need to do some research for yourself instead of asking for everything to be laid on a plate for you.

Links and easy stuff that will take you a minute to do is very easy.  Try and do a few things yourself as its quicker to do.

The happy one

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Thanks for that password

Must admit started to feel a little bit put on

And fed up answering bloody questions that are on the parties page

password02

I know the feeling with the newbie questions - If I had not had a session arranged on Wednesday 29/7 I would have attended - So unless the session gets cancelled I would not be able to attend either party.

Love the ratio if it is correct 6-7 guys to 5 girls!!!! WOW

The happy one

I know the feeling with the newbie questions - If I had not had a session arranged on Wednesday 29/7 I would have attended - So unless the session gets cancelled I would not be able to attend either party.

Love the ratio if it is correct 6-7 guys to 5 girls!!!! WOW

Spoke to Katie and she has confirmed that there will be a min of five girls all confirmed

And at least two others have emailed the party page asking if they could come or be part of the next one

So it looks promising

Offline tallboy71

I'm in for the 3.00!  my first party....

Offline candeo_aqualux

I know your new here but really you do you need to do some research for yourself instead of asking for everything to be laid on a plate for you.

Links and easy stuff that will take you a minute to do is very easy.  Try and do a few things yourself as its quicker to do.

Apologies - I read the page several times but probably missed it again and again. Fair comment.

Offline itk

Looking at the girls confirmed looks like you're all in for a hell of an afternoon. Really pissed off I can't make it, just too far away for me to come up with an excuse.

The happy one

40 min on a fast train from kings cross

You could be back in London by 6.30 having been stuck on the underground where someone jumped

Offline itk

Just looked at the train times, takes longer than my car. (coming from Gt.Yarmouth) If the party were to start an hour earlier it would have been ideal, would arrive home approx same time as I would from work. Maybe next time. I miss a good party, last ones being the ones Lorna Lace organised

The happy one

Don't think they can get into the apartment until 2pm

So no way can they do earlier

I asked as well

password02

Do you think the flat is big enough to accommodate 12-15 people?

That's a lot of dicks & tits to take care off  :D :D :D

The happy one

2 huge double bedrooms two showers and a huge lounge

they pushed the boat out

Davehopper

It does sound good! Maybe I shud book in?