Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Post - Ashley Rider, Laura the nuru girl or Petit Kate ?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Dawkter

Got the opportunity today to see any of these girls, would see all but not sure I can handle it haha.

What the forums thoughts ?

Seen Laura loads of times a few years back, I know she is only offering massage services, but with experience some girls will offer a lot more than listed on their profiles. Is this the case with Laura ?

Will post today's and previous reviews later.

Offline tazman1002001

For me it's petite kate all day long... Plus she offers a killer massage .......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Foxx09

Does Kate have a limit on the amount of times you can cum during the session taz?

Offline tazman1002001

I think most are standard one in 30mins and two in hour....but call and check as not sure
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: