Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina @HOD  (Read 1402 times)

Offline johnnygunz

External Link/Members Only

first of all i'd like to say i think i was duped by the pics, it says DD tits, ass looks big and age 28
more like B tits which where also fake, and she was pretty skinny and more like mid 30s

So why the positive rating? the service was AMAZEBALLS, she left me like  :wacko:

The place was a very classy side of Victoria, on Warwick way. Was a quiet and discreet street. Very clean and looked expensive ( they must be raking it in)
The cost was £70 for 30mins

So maid lets me in and im sitting on bed, she comes in looking sexy but somewhat different to what i expected. Straight away theres a gd vibe with the welcome with a kiss. Started with DFK while she gets me hard and we start stripping.
Great OWO and ball attention and she tasted pretty sweet too. There was great interaction and eye contact throughout.
Then we started with mish and onto cowgirl and thats when i exploded. that was all good enough for me.. but no not her she wanted to keep going ( man im hard just typing this)
she kept sucking on my flacid cock trying her best to get be hard again, she said she wants me to explode in her mouth, oh my how badly i wanted to... but this was 1130am and me without breakfast, i couldnt get it up again  :dash:
But still this was one of my best punts
Giving the girl a 6/10 but I am harsh with my ratings you should see my IMDB account
The service gets a 9/10

vt

Good to hear you enjoyed Valentina's service, but sad to see HoD advertising blatantly false ages again after Mr Divine vowed to stamp out the practice at his parlours.

You say a girl who is advertised as 28 looks mid-30s, that's around 7 years out, totally unacceptable IMHO!  :thumbsdown: