External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only Bouncing out of my milfy hotlist comes this lass and seemed just up my milfy street. She has very little aw feedback but her punters check out and after a few discussions with fellow north west podging teamsters, I thought I'd TOFTT (not so much toftt as I think this is the milf that tcm saw in his Lucy radcliffe review) and see this lass. Punt arranged entirely over the phone (phone number on profile).
Comms... text only (I did have assurances of her validity), all answered promptly enough. Day and time arranged, postcode passed on the day of the punt (I suspected I would know where I was going though). She did tell me that she will speak on the phone, I must have caught her at the wrong time when I called.
Venue... I've been here before under another Accrington profile (lucy radcliffe) and there are different girls working the house at different times. The gaff is clean and fairly discrete with decent out if eye shot parking. The entrance is quite out of eye shot, not a bad gaff to be honest.
Looks... Well, it looks very much like her bottom on the picture but that's all you see on her profile. She's a good looking milf with a decent pair of enhanced tits. She's got a nice curvy milf figure and long blonde hair (extensions), I were pleased with her looks when I clapped eyes on her to be honest.
The action... I'm met at the door by this lass dressed in her lbd, heels and a big smile. I'm taken up the familiar stares to the bedroom where the money goes and the snogging replaces it, onto the bed and we're both undressed, she's got a lovely firm curvy milf figure and I'm enjoying exploring her with my hands as we tongue wrestle.
Onto her back she goes, I slip a couple of fingers into her already wet pussy and have a real good nibble, suck and chew of everything on oral journey down south. I eventually reach her bald, clean pussy and have a real good lap on her clit, flaps and hole whilst pumping her with two fingers inside, this has quite an effect on her, she is bucking, writhing, twitching and moaning, stating "I'm coming" (her words)
She then says it's time she sucks on me (I'm not complaining), so I'm on my back and she kneels at the side of me to give me a very good bare blow job, she sucks with enthusiasm until I request some 69.
No problem, on she climbs, plonking that pussy on my chin whilst going to town sucking me. I'm doing my usual oral gig (I never seem to tire of this), she cums after a while, grinding her pussy into my face and claiming she is too sensitive to be licked but carries on sucking with gusto.
Podging time now, on with the coat and she's riding me cg, she's a gentle grinder mixed with knelt upright and bent over giving me deep snogs, both my hands grip her pert butt as she rides away happy as a sand girl ha ha (well, she seemed happy enough ha ha).
Switch time now, into doggy (her request but I'm happy to move), doggy is great, I'm pumping away feeling 21 again (in my head at least) whilst she moans and groans (but not in an over the top way).
From doggy we go to mish, very good, legs akimbo, faces locked and I'm pumping her in a happy rhythm.
After quite a stint at pumping her in mish she says "I want to suck that cock again"
Knowing the likes list of cim and swallow, I accept that offer, off comes the jacket, onto my back I go and she goes to town sucking and wanking me to get me popping, my old todger needs a bit of battering to get popping and she's earning her crust here trying to get the pop.
After a while of this I can feel the stirrings of my pop starting its journey but nobody could predict how much I was about to deposit (least of all me), I go off like a bloody fountain (god only knows what that's all about), she started by trying to take it in her mouth but pulled away and got shot in the face, mouth, neck and hair (I'm pleased with my efforts ha ha), she on the other hand is saying "bloody hell, when's it going to stop"
After a good clean up and a decent natter I'm repaired again and she says she wants to suck it again, I'm ok with that, into 69, she cums again and grinds her pussy into my face again, slides off and gives her best effort sucking my next pop out, another pop comes and its not a lot less fierce than the first one but this one is a little more controllable for her which ends up as a mixture of cim and facial which she takes all with a smile on her face.
That's me done, drained, fucked and happy as a sand boy.
There was no rushing me out though, we had a good natter and a good giggle, on went my clothes and out into the warm sunshine I went with a smile on my face and a pair of very empty bollocks.
To sum up... she's a good looking milf that's more than willing to give you a good old seeing to with a smile and a warm welcome. She could do with some better pictures as one arse pic (however shapely it is) won't catch everybody's eye. This gaff and the lasses are genuine enough, there is quite a few profiles linked to it, I think it's more to do with the incompetent fool who runs the profiles than anything sinister, they would be better just having a profile for each lass with clear opening hours. It makes lads nervous seeing all these "this and that" profiles, as far as I can tell there are 3 lasses but easily half a dozen profiles. There is only one lass at any given time.
Would I return... Yes, I've podged the other lass a couple of times and I will certainly return to this lass, don't be frightened of asking who is on when you call.
Would I recommend... Yes, she's a good looking milf that's raunchy and does what she says on her likes list. I'd do everything over the phone and deal with the lasses direct and not with the incompetent aw profile manager whose misguided thinking is in danger of spoiling a good thing and making it all look a bit bait and switch.